Latest Update (September 28) Toyota Himedic Glitch?

• Thread starter 2cam16
  • 15 comments
United States
SFO,California
twocam16
Just updated my game. PS4. Went to visit the dealerships and noticed the free Himedic. Accepted it. Then it kept on showing FREE every time I exited. So I kept on accepting. It hasn't stopped with the offer. I had to stop at around 20 vans. lol
Anyone else getting this glitch?

I suspect it's fully intentional. Once you claimed the Himedic for free for the first time, it remains free. Think of it as a benefit if you claimed the first free copy. Those who didn't will have to pay. :lol:

Last edited:
Sure one maybe, but it didn't stop offering me free. As I noted I stopped at around 20 FREE vans because it was getting monotonous.

Yup, seems to be happening to me too.....unfortunately, if I go to the used car valuation thing, it doesn't show up there so I guess you can't take advantage of said glitch to sell them for credits.

Just updated my game. PS4. Went to visit the dealerships and noticed the free Himedic. Accepted it. Then it kept on showing FREE every time I exited. So I kept on accepting. It hasn't stopped with the offer. I had to stop at around 20 vans. lol
Anyone else getting this glitch?
I think is 100% intentional.

"However, these aren’t the only cars newly available in Brand Central with this update. Following a long “early access” period which required specific actions to be taken, the Toyota GR Corolla and Toyota Himedic Ambulance are now finally available for players to buy:

• Toyota GR Corolla Morizo Edition ’22 – Brand Central – 71,500cr
  • Toyota Himedic Ambulance ’21 – Brand Central – 0cr"

I guess this explains why you can't sell it in the used car dealer.....because it's worth zilch brand new lol.
Well...yes, selling for zero profit is no longer selling, but gifting/discarding. At least you can discard cars still, so you won't be stuck with those multiples you acquired :lol:

It's not just accounts that accepted the free Himedic from watching the GWTS back in August through the game that get it for free.

It was getting monotonous? My brother you chose to click the button 20 times. It's a free car, what did you expect to be happening?
He expected the game to finally charge him for ordering so many ambulances that were reserved for the emergency service.

Well...yes, selling for zero profit is no longer selling, but gifting/discarding. At least you can discard cars still, so you won't be stuck with those multiples you acquired :lol:

Yup....I took one and fully modded it to the hilt, and kept another fully stock. Junked the rest.

Back