LaToya Jackson gets Tasered –OUCH

  • Thread starter Thread starter GeneralStoner
  • 8 comments
  • 950 views
I saw Armed and Famous premiere last night! What a great idea for a show. Jack Osbourne actually has exceptional aim. Last night he was like "I've been shooting guns since I was 6 years old, I have two at home, I'm very comfortably behind a gun" and then went on to prove just that. I love that Ozzy let him shoot guns at 6.
 
That's La Toya? She looks like Michael after a boob-job.
 
Wow, that was actually fun to watch. and I like the cast. Trish is hot and a nice person, and seems like she could do this for a living. Latoya will be fun to watch, Wee Man has the heart of a giant and Jack has matured into a good guy who could also really do this. Erik does need to chill a bit. All in all its a great show!
 
So, when the Osbournes end, this is what Jack is up to....

I'll watch it for Wee Man pretty much.
 
I watched and thought it was mostly a joke. However, there is a serious side to this show that came across well.

Not crazy for it and I doubt I'll watch it again. But, I don't think it will be a horrible show for CBS, but not a huge hit like I think they think they have.

I never watched Jack Ass or the movies, but Wee Man seems like a pretty cool dude. Jack Osbourne is a mature, sober guy, now and a lot different than the spoiled, fat, drunken little **** he was on The Osbourne's show. Ponch is still Ponch. I don't care a bit for the other two.
 
I think these guys are plants. Or has that been pointed out already?
 
You may scoff at the idea of the show, but ratings don't lie: http://www.thestarpress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070111/NEWS01/70111013/1002 I'm not the only one watching Armed and Famous. I'm getting more and more fond of La Toya with each show. She's ridiculous, and those breasts are far too big for her frame, and she really hasn't quite gotten rid of that victim mentality that kept her in the abusive relationships she talked about last night - but she's honest. She's the only one of the Armed and Famous stars that isn't pretentious. She's truthful about how difficult of an adjustment it is to go from celebrity to cop. I look forward to her segments more than any of the other stars.
 
I've watched the first two episodes of Armed and Famous. I think it was really funny. It had the humor we want, but I like that they took it seriously as well. This is my fave part of the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by5_8SpGX-E Its funny the way LaToya fainted on this one after got being tasered. Its like she's having an orgasm or somthing.LOL!
 
Back