Lawn Mower Racing

:D :D :D :P :P If you have ever watched this before it is funny as hell and actually is some good racing. those little things can handle pretty good for what they look like. Speed Vision used to show it but until NASCAR sponsers it i doubt it will be shown again :rolleyes:

Something like this?

imthurspanistrullimow.jpg

~LoudMusic

Not like those, these have no bags and no blades. I think it's called the Sta-Bil Lawanmower something or other Championships.

Those suckers go 40mph+ :eek:

im a racer,i dont like to mention it cause it embarrasing,but im a racer,we race ours in complete mud and mine has independent suspension front and rear,my dad is a good mechanic,anyway we go a drive shaft instead of a pully,my dad has a idea to take a front suspension off this atv in our junkyard,we want our lawnmower to be 4wd!!!,it still is fun just 2wd,out the back we have a bmx jumps,but in rainy days i take my lawnmowr out and i like to powerslide (the real experience) boy is it fun,ill try to scan some pics,its a 22hp 2 cycle briggs a straton engine,it usually tops out at 45 mph,on the mud track out back i tipper the 180 pound thing over :D boy i love racing then,but the powersliding is dangerous :P

Man i wish i had a 45 + mph Lawn Mower . You know how fast i could cut someones yard with that baby? :lol:

Latest Posts

Back