Lay-Z-Boy Racing (Mature Racers CDT) - Accepting New Drivers for New Season

• Thread starter scuudz
  • 235 comments
Hello all,
Im interested in joining the Wednesday night races and am wondering if you have any room left
thanks
PSN YabaiMaester
central time
Hey there Yabai
We do have some openings for Wednesday night races.
Please send FR to Delta795 & Scuudz on PSN

This week is Nurburgring GP track
18 laps

Another solid nigh of racing on last nigh. Congrats to AgentOrunge & Tomthetech!
Next up Wednesday Night races - for any of the newer folks, here's the info

Race time 8:45PM CDT
15minutes of qualifying
GR3 Euro cars

Nurburgring GP layout
17 laps TOD
Afternoon Variable time speed 1x
Preset weather - S01 Dry Sunny No surface water
Tire wear 4x, Fuel Consumption 6x P
enalties set to weak/ON (wall collision penalty OFF)
Bop ON Tuning allowed 780pp limit

Well Monday night was NOT my best showing- Congrats to those who did well through the pitch black monsoon that was laps 15-19 on RBR last night.

NEXT UP
LZ-B Wednesday Night Race

Wednesday June 22nd
Qualifying starts at 2045 /8:45 CDT
  • Red Bull Ring Full Course
  • 19 laps TOD Evening
  • Gr3 Cars
  • Variable time speed 4x
  • Custom weather - 2nd segment R02, Last segment R08, rest random
  • 30% surface water at start
  • Tire wear 4x, Fuel Consumption 6x
  • Penalties set to weak/ON (wall collision penalty OFF)
  • Bop ON Tuning allowed
  • 780pp limit

Interested, if you have any more room!
Hey Drummer79- sorry for late response, but have been away for the holiday.
Wednesday night still has a few spots & we will be gearing up for season 3 on Mondays soon.

Send a friends request to Delta795 & Scuudz on PSN if you would
and we can get some laps in together. Racing resumes next week

Hello, I’m looking to get into some form of league racing to cure my thirst for competition in between the cup races. I’m curious if it’s mandatory to race in every race or is it cool to miss some. While the time of the races would be no issue I do occasionally have a things pop up with work and life and I don’t think it would be fair to anyone if I committed to something and later ok had to miss out. Would hate to be taking up a spot for someone that could race every time. Is there a way to spectate any races in this league as well? If I’m not able to join I still enjoy watching racing in almost any form.

Thanks for any feedback y’all may provide!

Hello, I’m looking to get into some form of league racing to cure my thirst for competition in between the cup races. I’m curious if it’s mandatory to race in every race or is it cool to miss some. While the time of the races would be no issue I do occasionally have a things pop up with work and life and I don’t think it would be fair to anyone if I committed to something and later ok had to miss out. Would hate to be taking up a spot for someone that could race every time. Is there a way to spectate any races in this league as well? If I’m not able to join I still enjoy watching racing in almost any form.

Thanks for any feedback y’all may provide
Hope this answers your questions
  • It's not mandatory to be at all races. We have people miss for real world reasons, we just ask you get one of the other nights racers to fill in for you. This mostly pertains to Mon races as their team points as well, Wednesday is slightly more casual.
  • We have a few different streamers in league, I'm sure you can watch via those
We are wrapping up Monday Races Season 2 & Wednesday Season 1 up in 2 weeks. I think the next seasons will start up 2 weeks after. Send Delta795 & Scuudz pm on PS for more info.

You welcome to run with us whenever we have a lobby up, or even Wednesday Night race if your available.

Great conclusion to Season 2 last night with only 7.5 points separating the top two teams after 10 weeks of racing! Congratulations @agentorunge and @Piler on the individual driver awards and Aston GT Team for the team championship win!

SEASON 3 STARTS AUGUST 1ST!!

SEASON 3 LOBBY PLACEMENT

Due to increased interest, we will be running multiple lobbies concurrently for the Season 3 Team Championship starting on Monday, August 1st. Each season 3 team will comprise 4 drivers. If you wish to participate in this series, please follow the below procedure so we can determine which lobby to place you in:

1. Add scuudz or Delta795 on PSN to get general league details.

2. Select the Manufacturer of your choice. Run one of the Grp3’s from that manufacturer on Watkins Glen Long and one of the Grp4’s on Watkins Glen Short with RH tires. Both of your car choices must be from the same manufacturer. Run atleast 5 laps, but up to as many as you’d like. Please do not sandbag. When finished, switch camera to chase cam view and the “session best” tab, and take a screenshot. Send screenshots for both car categories to agentorunge on psn directly from the ps media gallery, or via discord dm if easier. If you need to test cars without buying first for this purpose, you can rent them in sport mode to test. Lobby settings for this exercise are below and should be ran in multiplayer lobbies. Please submit your screenshots by EOD Monday, 7/25/22.

Track: Watkins Glen
Preset weather S01
Equal conditions mode ON
TOD: Afternoon

BoP ON
Tuning allowed
Tire/Fuel wear OFF
Tire: RH

Last edited:
SEASON 3 MONDAY TEAM CHAMPIOPNSHIP SERIES TRACKS

Laguna Seca Grp4
Watkins Glen (Long) Grp3
Interlagos Grp4
Daytona (Road) Grp3
Autopolis (Full) Grp4
Bathurst Grp3
Fuji (Full) Grp4
Suzuka (Full) Grp3

The time trials and team drafts are now complete. The teams are as follows across the two lobbies (the 4 drivers in the same row are on a team):

teams.png

Wednesday Series S2 Race 2 tonight
Week 2 Mazda Roadster Touring Car

Goodwood
TOD Early Morning / Weather S06 / 1x time
23 laps
Rolling Start
BOP OFF / Max HP 205 / Min Weight 1753lbs
Fuel 9x Tire 12x
Tuning allowed
Sport tires required

This one should be fun- hopefully most can make it. Hopefully a couple of our streamers can get in and share this one too

Back