Lazerblitz101's gallery, Group C revival and more

Canada
canada
LazerBlitz101
I Have edited some images but am only just starting off, and i kinda overused the lens flares on a couple :scared:
My first image i ever edited
CIVTUEY.jpg

My first image i ever edited
SNVnm5J.jpg

my second
Z2k14ob.jpg

3rd

And then i started to get the hang of it
5y1mefq.jpg

kLPhRd2.jpg

Wvz6mhE.jpg

r5WOi0a.jpg

Then i started to over-use the lens flare :scared:

G9IOLX1.jpg

For this image i played around and made a slight colour adjustment

YdxBlBA.jpg

too much lens flare for the next 2
JevTafP.jpg

hw42oRS.jpg

And thats it so far!

Last edited:
Welcome to GTP Photomode community, Lucas! 👍
Your rain edits are very good as for someone who have just started using editing software.
And two tips: First: don't use Photoshop lens flare. It doesn't look good. Second: try to set the exposure time for 1/60 and use Panning Mode 3.

Welcome here LazerBlitz :cheers:
I agree with Konrad, good work for some first try 👍
But I think you should work more on the basics (the settings in the photomode itself) before the edit work.
Don't stop to do experiment, you will improve quickly :)

Moving to creating wet ground reflections have gone quite well for you. One thing is to reduce the lens flare and not include it for a lot of your images.

Moving to creating wet ground reflections have gone quite well for you. One thing is to reduce the lens flare and not include it for a lot of your images.
Yeah i moved away from that after they kinda made half the image white.
I also realised my favourite had no lens flare at all at that point! Thanks for the feedback!

I do appreciate you going in for wet ground reflection well saturated with gradation of raindrops that is unique to your showings.

@LazerBlitz
I'm dead astonished with your latest updates man, I'm in love with intense sense of motion introduced in the photos, amazing angles of the fender and tail lamp in some of the pictures and unruffled toning.

@LazerBlitz
I'm dead astonished with your latest updates man, I'm in love with intense sense of motion introduced in the photos, amazing angles of the fender and tail lamp in some of the pictures and unruffled toning.
Thank you! i forgot one XD
k4i5ltS.jpg

I prefer this last set to the previous ones, less sfx but a better work on composition 👍 The last one is excellent :)

Back