Le Mans 24 Hour Graphical Glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeMansIndy500
  • 12 comments
  • 927 views
Messages
105
United Kingdom
England
Messages
LeMansIndy500
I am 17 hours in to my 3rd Le Mans 24 Hour race and have been racing non stop since hour 9. Just before I suspended the race I noticed the buildings to right of the track between the pit entry and the Porsche Curves are blue, as well as some buildings on the Mulsanne Straight. Has anybody had this before? Hopefully it will fix itself when I resume.
 
3rd 24h? i don't think i well ever enjoy anything in life as much as you must enjoy this game lol. holy crap.

sorry to be off topic, no i never noticed it. i only ever got 5 minutes into that race, then went back online
 
Lol. Not going to lie it is a chore now. Just want to get to level 40. Have been tempted to try online at some point though.
 
I have completed 3 Le mans 24h races (plan to do a 4th now that 2.08 came out). I have never noticed it, but it's probably just an error with the disc. You will notice little things like that in all games. As long as it doesn't effect your race it should be fine 👍
 
i have done 3 le mans as well also planning a 4th ive also done nurburgring twice, its fun to try and get a close race and try different strategies

back on topic, i have not noticed this, will look next time i race though haha
 
i have done 3 le mans as well also planning a 4th ive also done nurburgring twice, its fun to try and get a close race and try different strategies

back on topic, i have not noticed this, will look next time i race though haha

Like the shadows not casting on your car on grand valley.
 
Thanks for the replies. I am now 20 hours in and the blue has been fading over the last 3 hours and is now almost back to normal. Hopefully it is a one off glitch and won't occur again.
 
Lol. Not going to lie it is a chore now. Just want to get to level 40. Have been tempted to try online at some point though.
You can level up quicker by grinding the seasonal events.
 
I have tried doing seasonals and got next to no XP. That was a while a go so not sure if the XP awarded is bigger?
 
LeMansIndy500
I have tried doing seasonals and got next to no XP. That was a while a go so not sure if the XP awarded is bigger?

In a single seasonal race you can easily get more xp than the 24h Le mans
 
Unless something has changed in the last 2-3 weeks, I don't think there are any seasonal race paying multiple millions of EXP for one race. You can surely make more per minute with seasonals, but nothing comes even close to the massive single event EXP reward you get from the enduros. The longer ones give you most of the EXP you need to move up one of the last couple levels in a single shot with full login bonus. Well, except the 24 Hours of the Nürburgring(thanks, PD).

It's not worth it to do enduros for money, but if you enjoy doing them (and they are much more fun than running rabbit-chasing seasonals over and over to me) then it is worth it to do them for experience points... whatever EXP is worth. I don't know if the 9-24 hour ones really pay enough more than the medium-length ones or not, never really studied it since I got to level 40 on one of my multiple Ring-4hr losses long before I ever attempted the longer ones.
 
^^^ to the above statement, I am pretty sure that running the f1 seasonal at 780pp could bring more exp than Le mans...I will have to check
 
^^^ to the above statement, I am pretty sure that running the f1 seasonal at 780pp could bring more exp than Le mans...I will have to check

Maybe. I don't pay that much attention anymore, as I said, but even when I was getting 2ish million from some of the other newer "adjustable-reward" races I ran I still thought I was only bringing in a couple hundred-thousand XP. I'm sure seasonals are still better overall use of your time, probably by a lot. Enduros are still a good way to get it though - mainly if you enjoy doing them anyway. If they are nothing but a chore for you and you really really want to unlock the one enduro that pays zero XP and a silly trophy then Seasonals are probably the better chores to endure.
 
Back