Le mans 24 Hrs endurance

• Thread starter gigio79
  • 2 comments
Italy
naples
gigiotto59
Hello guys, I just completed Lemans 24 hrs, it was a wonderful and funny experience but believe me, so long and so tiring. I run with peugeot 908 HDI FAP that is perfect for endurance races, I did not powered it to avoid to dominate the race and win too easy. I drove with a strong rain for the first 12 hours, night included, I was 9 laps ahead. At the end of the race the laps ahead were 7, the car was perfect, easy to drive, fast, stable, only on problem, to have to stop every 5-6 laps to replace tires and every 10-12 laps for gas. My suggstion is " Make this event", is fantastic, seems to be e real driver in a real race. Actually I am at level 39, soon get level 40 I'll be ready for Nurburing endurance 24 hrs, sure will be a wonderful experience.

I had quite similar race as you did,i was running complete stock bentley speed 8 tho.it rained first half of tje race and was leading by 4 laps..had to pit every 14 laps for fuel during the rain,tires could have lasted longer.on dry i pitted every 6 laps for tires(was using rh in the rear and rm on the front) i fueled the tank bit over half of the tank because after 6 laps the car had used just about half of the tank,so i didnt have to fill it full and saved alot of time in the pits because of it.. At the end the feeling was great :) was level 37 and it jumped imstantly to level 40 when i got the xp prize

I always start the race then get 4 or 5 hours into the race then I want to go online or get bored and want to do a different track. So I very doubt it that I will ever finish this race. The longest race that I have done is the 9 hour race but I got extreamley bored from that.

Latest Posts

Back