Le mans 24h / wheel + no assists

• Thread starter Cxod
  • 6 comments
CXoD
Heya :)

So I have been A - spec and B - spec lvl 37 for some good amount of time, and wanted to progress through my last 24 hour events.

I got a g27 wheel, and I would like to ask what aids should I use ?
Also I have no clues about tunes, I suck badly at that....I did notice that my tiers barely lasted 5 laps with only ABS on at 1. ( Car that I used was a Toyota GT1 99' )

No skid, no AMS, no TCD and Racing hards. It's fun but entering lap 5 I lose all grip and pushing the pedal in any gear pulls the car for some nice spins :P

All tips from the pro's are welcomed !

Thanks! :D

You have to do pit stops before your tires shred! Traction control helps a little so you don't stress so much on the sharp turns.

I'm trying to drive as smooth, but maybe I should start tuning the car?

I run it without any tunes, what about areodynamics? on max to maintain the downforce?

TCS is always off :)

usually I drive the car with TCS on 1 and try to be as smooth as possible do a few stints like that once you get the feel of the car i usually turn it off, this is on the driving force GT, not sure if you can do that with the G27, look and make sure your tires are wearing evenly I usually run RM on the front and hards on the rear of my LMP cars

adjust the downforce and lsd if you are getting alot of wheel spin, I cant really go into too much detail due to the fact that I am not really experienced in this area, however if you head over to the tuning forum there are some fantastic guides there that I personally have found extremely helpful

Yup, adding downforce will help on tyre wear. Also if rear tyres are going faster, reduce brake power on rear to 3.

Latest Posts

Back