Le Mans Amatuer Championship (With Prize Car)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Akbar2k7
  • 15 comments
  • 1,314 views
Messages
240
Messages
Akbar2k7
This is a Race for all those who love Le man cars.

Any Le mans Race Car Allowed.

No Formula GT or Red Bulls allowed.:grumpy:
No Road Cars Allowed.:grumpy:

No Bad Drivers allowed. You can be Slow but dont drive like an idiot.


Race will take place 29th December at 10:00pm GMT (DO NOT BE LATE)

A Prize will be negotiated with the Winner.

I am considering allowing a Mazda Furai into this race as an exception.

To allow for fairness No cars can exceed 1100hp.



Just Post your

PSN
Car Name
Country


I am 16 years old Im pretty sure other young people will take part in such a race so keep Voice Chat Clean.

We will race on 3 tracks

12 Laps Of High Speed Ring.

images


3 Laps of La Sarthe (Le Mans)
images


6 Laps of Fuji Speedway
images



This whole event could take 1-2hours so make sure you stay through it.


Scoring

1st place : 100
2nd place : 50
3rd place : 30
4th place : 25
5th place : 20
6th place : 15

If the outcome is two drivers tied for 1st place we shall have a vote on who we thought was the best driver.
 
I'm in!!
Jav122878
Audi R8 LMP
USA
 
why don't you opt for a single car?
 
Its not Le mans then is it . Variety is the spice of life.
 
Im in
PSN-REAPER_0009
CAR-Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 RM
Country-Central US
 
PSN-STALLIONO_-
CAR-Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 RM
Country- USA East Coast
 
OKay guy remember this is GMT

Im adding you on PSN remmeber this race is at british time so yeah.
 
Please don't allow assists. If you remove them, I'll consider entering. Also, adding at least weak penalties is a must for clean racing. I just did an event on Nurburg with no penalties where the host says, "Okay guys, keep it clean and have fun", and then promptly knocks me off the track from 2nd place on the 3rd or 4th turn. Honestly, I prefer strong penalties, but however you set up this event is up to you. I would appreciate it though if you'd please specify what these settings will be.
 
all le mans car should be stock except from furai. lol
 
Please don't allow assists. If you remove them, I'll consider entering. Also, adding at least weak penalties is a must for clean racing. I just did an event on Nurburg with no penalties where the host says, "Okay guys, keep it clean and have fun", and then promptly knocks me off the track from 2nd place on the 3rd or 4th turn. Honestly, I prefer strong penalties, but however you set up this event is up to you. I would appreciate it though if you'd please specify what these settings will be.

Ill stop all assists except Skid recovery Since without it some people get frustrated and quit oh yes weak penelties will be dished out :P.
 
all le mans car should be stock except from furai. lol

Mhm umm that seems fair however you cant tune them much anyway so I am not really going to make this a rule.
 
Can you tune a car like a 908??

Im intersted in this, but the only car i have is the Minolta 88-CV car.

But i'm thinking of buying the 908...
 
hook me up too. psn.reddice.. car sauber c9 mercedes??
 
Ohhh man...seems I've arrived late. I'm too a teenager amateur driver that loves Le Mans and I would've loved giving this friendly competition a try in my R10 TDI.

Tell me when there's another edition of the race 👍.
 
'09 Audi TTS Coupe
xXbeastzXx_Owner
canada

This race is at 2PM in canada!
 
Back