Le Mans Cars - Should have a Dauer 962

  • Thread starter Thread starter BKViper
  • 33 comments
  • 5,497 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would put in the Mclaren F1 cars that dominated in the mid 90's. The Harrods car and my favorite the Gulf F1. They only have the newer "longtail" version and its a hideous standard car. I love me some Gulf Mclaren F1 GTR's.

7.jpg

96bprbrandsh_3.jpg


Also the Ferrari 333sp.
Ferrari-333-SP_1.jpg


Also with the Porsche GT1 was in it.
1998_le_mans_winning_porsche_gt1_1-568-426.jpg
 
But I guess PD didn't have room on the disk for a few more Astons, as it might have taken up space for the 35 Skylines or 25 RX-7s. :crazy:

It might be due to a legal issue reported many times here on this forum months ago, Aston struck a deal with Microsoft whereby Microsoft would supply software for Aston roadcars more than a year ago (or even years ago).
Somehow this contract limited licensing to other companies too and apparantly this affected PD's use of Aston in their games (GT-PSP didn't have Astons I believe, not sure though).
Thankfully this contract expired or was changed which lead to the few Astons we got in GT5, nothing to do with PD not wanting to include more Astons I guess.
Remember that Aston Martin (like TVR and Lotus) was included from the very first GT, hopefully DLC will add more eventually.
 
We've had plenty of wishlist/"cars they missed" threads before. This is no different...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back