Le Mans Cars - Trade right now

  • Thread starter Thread starter joetoml1n
  • 22 comments
  • 1,241 views
Messages
223
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire, England.
Looking for any Le Mans cars i don't have.. Offer away!

Cars I have :
Race Cars:
Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel
Ferrari F2007
Formula Gran Turismo
Sauber Mercedes C9
Jaguar XJR-9
BMW V12 LMR
Toyota 7 Race Car
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca Matmut
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car
Zonda R
Ford GT40 Race Car
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) Race Mod '09
Nissan Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Toyotta Minolta
lotus Elise 111R RM

Fully Tuned Cars:
Alfa Romeo 8C Compizone '08 - Full mods.
Nissan GT-R Spec V - Full Mods
Subaru Impreza WRC 2008 - Full Mods
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren (19" Wheel option) - Full Mods
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06 - Full Mods
Ferrari 458 Itialia - Full Mods
Lambo Murchielago 670-4 SuperVeloce - Full Mods
Ferrari 430 Scuderia - Full Mods
Nissan GT-R SpecV - Full Mods
Schwimmwagen - Full Mods **You will need this for the seasonal bonus event**
TVR Speed 6 - Full Mods
Dodge Challenger - Full Mods
Volvo C30 R-Design - Full Mods
VW Golf V GTI -Full Mods
Peugeot 207 - Full Mods
Audi Quattro '82 - full mods
VW Golf IV R32 '03 - full mods
RUF RGT '00 - Full Mods
Honda Mobil 1 NSX - Full Mods


Classic Cars/Concept Cars:
Chaparral 2D ‘67
Jaguar XJ13 '66 - Full Mods
Jaguar XJ13 '66 ChromeLine
Ford GT40 '69
Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08 - Full Mods

Other Cars:
Ford 2010 Carl Edwards #99 Fusion (NASCAR)
Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77
Bugatti Veyron
Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG (R230)
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
Jay Leno Tank Car
Audi Le Mans Quattro
Cizeta V16T
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car

Let me know if you're interested! Cheers.
 
Last edited:
What you want for ORECA Matmut?
 
What do you want for the GT40? Can trade now
 
If Mr. Mulsanne doesn't get the 908 HDi, I would like to offer up a possible trade for it or the F2007. I have the (Premium) '65 Alfa race car from Pebble Beach. I didn't see it on your list, so I thought I'd offer it.
 
I would like the Audi R8 Race Car - The '01 if possible

or maybe a C60 Hybrid judd .
 
Last edited:
What would you like for the 2D. I can trade now. PM me.
 
pm sent. Still open to offers..
 
Updated my car list guys.
 
What about 0.0 miles C4 WRC for Ferrari 430 Scuderia

Can trade after reset
 
Hi mate, Sorry i'm not really after wrc cars right now.
 
Hi mate, Sorry i'm not really after wrc cars right now.

I would like the 430, for seasonal event, something else that you want ?
 
Do you have an Audi R8 LMs race car '09 psn is philliesphan13 I would trade a lot for that car
 
i got a Nissan R92CP Race Car up for trade
 
I've got the team playstation version of the LMS if that suits?
 
Any of these for your sauber c9?

Slot [3] Open - [PSN:ilovetrade1]

Peugeot 206 Rally Car ‘99
Lexus IS F Racing Concept ‘08
Ferrari 430 Scuderia

Slot [4] open - [PSN:ilovetrade3]

Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 – Peugeot Race Car ‘03
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 – 16 Evolution II Touring Car ‘92
Chapparal 2D Race Car `67 (0 Miles)#
Spoon S2000 Race Car `00#
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R `03
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA `08 #
 
Only have one LM car that's not spoken for right now, a bit of a rare one, the RX-8 Concept LM Race Car. Bought from the UCD with low miles, hasn't been modded or used at all.

Would you be willing to part with that XJR-9 at all?
 
Only have one LM car that's not spoken for right now, a bit of a rare one, the RX-8 Concept LM Race Car. Bought from the UCD with low miles, hasn't been modded or used at all.

Would you be willing to part with that XJR-9 at all?

I'll do this trade in a few days if that's ok.
Any one have any of the other cars im after, that can trade right now?
 
I'll do this trade in a few days if that's ok.
Any one have any of the other cars im after, that can trade right now?
Sure thing, just let me know when. I have a trade planned for the 13th, but every other day is open.
 
What do you want for the Sauber C9, BMW V12 LMR and the Bentley Speed 8 ?
I can trade right now.
 
Do you want a Nissan R92CP or Audi R10 TDI ? (both are tuned, tires and turbo lol)
I want a X1 if you are interested
Cheers
 
Do you want a Nissan R92CP or Audi R10 TDI ? (both are tuned, tires and turbo lol)
I want a X1 if you are interested
Cheers

Sorry mate, i got rid of my r10, love the car, but its baaad on the game :(
ATM, not really after the nissan.
Thanks though.
 
Back