Le Mans Cars...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Turnerteam
  • 21 comments
  • 1,098 views
Messages
551
Messages
Turnerteam
Messages
JT94x
Yeah im looking for any Le Mans cars
I already have:

Pugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut
787B Race Car
C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car
Nissan R89C Race Car
Minolta 88C-V Race Car

Cars i own are in my sig. PM Offers for a quicker response! :)
 
How about my r10 tdi with your 787b ?
 
How about my r10 tdi with your 787b ?

Getting an R10 Sooner or later from another user. got anything else?
 
wat will you give me for a nissan r92cp race car
 
I have a Toyota 7, Chaparral 2J, MB CLK-GTR, Jag XJ13 for your Lexus Denso Dunlop SARD '08 (465BHP)
or 330 P4 Race Car '67 (435 BHP)


1 on 1 that is

I can trade 3 jan 2011
 
I'm interested in the 908. Have every group c car plus r10 and fgt. Pm me if interested.
 
I have a Team Total 908. Interested?
 
C4 WRC '08 (315BHP)
Lexus Denso Dunlop SARD '08 (465BHP)
 
C4 WRC '08 (315BHP)
Lexus Denso Dunlop SARD '08 (465BHP)

currently got a trade going for the SARD, any other car?
 
For your Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II (587BHP) or #11 Denny Hamlin, Ferrari 599?
 
In that case, these:

C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05 (925BHP)
R89C Race Car '89 (1043BHP)
 
In that case, these:

C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05 (925BHP)
R89C Race Car '89 (1043BHP)

C60 for Team Total?
 
Okay, deal. But I have a bunch of Trades lined up, so this will be some time in the new year. Is that okay?
 
Okay, deal. But I have a bunch of Trades lined up, so this will be some time in the new year. Is that okay?

Yeah thats fine lol, we already have a trade for the 31st aswell dont we :P
 
We do indeed. I'll add this to my list, then. :P
 
I have a Toyota GT-One Race Car and an Audi R8 (Team Playstation).
Would trade any of those for your 787B
psn: guabinas
 
I have a Toyota GT-One Race Car and an Audi R8 (Team Playstation).
Would trade any of those for your 787B
psn: guabinas

i'll gladly trade for R8, but you may have to wait a while. Got a few trades to do before this. If thats fine with you we have a deal!
 
i'll gladly trade for R8, but you may have to wait a while. Got a few trades to do before this. If thats fine with you we have a deal!

Just tell me when and we schedule it:)
 
January 1st then
Add me and msg me when you're ready

psn: guabinas
 
Back