Le Mans! Club 24 Lap Race Sat Feb 5. Lupos and TZ2

  • Thread starter Thread starter slick1ru2
  • 2 comments
  • 2,054 views
Messages
527
Messages
slick1ru2
Prizes added, see second post below. This race is going to start at 8pm GMT/3pm Est.. It is going to all 4 types of Lups, no restrictions on mods. I am considering adding the old Alpha TZ2. If you bring your TZ2, it has to be UNMODIFIED, and at 176hp MAX. These cars cost 10 million Cr, and are not in the same class of the other old cars, might as well race them here. The Lupo GTI Cup car can do 209hp. You can do all mods to the Lupo. I did laps with both and they were within 5 seconds on laps. The race will start with the course time set at 4pm, the traditional time start for Le Mans and the course will be the 24 hour course with weather changes on. Come out and have some fun! I will announce the room number early on Saturday so people can come out and tune.

car_image.png


car_image.png


a24hr.jpg


rfactor20060530000630351mw.jpg


TZ2 at 1965 Nurburgring

ors_BW-47b-web.jpg
 
Last edited:
BIG CHANGE in format. New cars will be allowed. 2 divisions of racing with PRIZES awarded to winners of the two class divisions. This race is 24 laps, about 5 minutes a lap in these cars so be prepared. Don't drop out, you won't get any Cr/level points or a chance to win. CR increases with laps and the number of drivers.

Division 1 prize will be a Ferrari 330 P4

Division II prize will be a Ford GT40

Division 1 cars are the Lupo cars, all 4 versions, the Alfa TZ2, the mm-R Cup Car and the New Beetle Cup Car. The Beetle Cup car needs to stay at its default configuration. Mine has 212 HP and an I am setting the limit just over that.

Division II is the Honda RSC 800 Race Car, Bluebird Rally Car (510) and the Fit Race Car.

See you on Sat.!!


Tune all you want, no restrictions other then 216 hp.



To get the prize cars you will have to be on my friends list. Prizes will be awarded the following week.
 
Last edited:
sounds like a lot of fun! I'd be down but I'm traveling this weekend. I look forward to seeing how it went!
 
Back