Le Mans! Club Feb 12th Race Info! 3pm est/8GMT

  • Thread starter Thread starter slick1ru2
  • 7 comments
  • 578 views
Messages
527
Messages
slick1ru2
Le Mans! Club will travel to Daytona (Road Course, not Super Speedway) to do a special 1 hour Grand Am Race. The Continental Tire series Grand AM 200 was the kick off race for that series and was held Jan 27-28. They race Mustangs, Camaros and M3s. So will we (No RM or Transcammer though). I am in a 24 hour race now, but will get back by Wed. on weight and HP limits. So, don't do anything permanent to your car yet. This will be our only race this coming Saturday and I will time it to last an hour. Stay tuned!

I will post the room number here when up, at least 1 hour pre-race time for tuning and reserving your spot.


eurp_0912_01_o+continental_tire_sponsors_2010_grand_am_sports_car_challenge+sponsor_logo.jpg


track_daytona.gif


Daytona_CT05.jpg
 
Last edited:
I am interested!
Jav122678
M3
#68
 
I'm interested as well. My tag is dcsportsfan53, got a couple different M3s to choose from depending on the weight and power restrictions
 
Very interested here, Its on my birthday too. :)
 
JayKruze06 here.

:( logged in to play in blaine's race Sunday, and got YLOD again!
 
All M3s except the GTR are allowed. All 80s-current Mustangs and Camaros allowed. HP limit is 500, weight limit is 1300kg. See you Saturday! NO RM or RACE CARS!
 
Last edited:
The M3 CSL is too fast too. So just the Standard M3 '04 and Premium M3 Coupe are allowed.
 
Back