Le Mans! Club Monthly Race This Sat APR 2, PRIZES

  • Thread starter Thread starter slick1ru2
  • 3 comments
  • 403 views
Messages
527
Messages
slick1ru2
This will be our special first of the month race, 24 laps on our home map, Sarthe. The theme will be the old, expensive race cars. Here are the allowed cars.

Classic Race Cars

Ford GT40
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
Chaparral 2D Race Car '67
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66


Classic GT Cars

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM '69
Dodge Challenger R/T RM '70

I am not allowing some of the other cars due to their unfair advantage. There will be a PP set for the race.

Race time is 3:30 est daylight savings time, 4 hours earlier then GMT

PRIZES

1st place for both classes is a car up to the million CR limit.
2nd place for both classes is a car up to 750 CR

Last place gets matte paint, it pays to hang there until the end.

see you there!
 
This sounds fun, what pp are you going to use?
 
I'm very interested in this, I did start to organise a 24 Laps of Le Mans series but work commitments got in the way before it really began.

One question I do have is regarding car choice? I've got a Lamborghini Miura which i've tuned to Jota specficiation... The Jota was designed as a race car but never actually started a race due to Lamborghini running out of money.

I've done a fair few races a Le Mans with it and it's very competitive against the XJ13, GT40 & 330 P4.

So the question is, if I am to enter may I use the Lamborghini? If not il use the GT40 Mk IV but as mentioned i'd rather use the the Lamborghini.
 
Last edited:
im up for this. I'll my 330 P4
 
Back