Le Mans! Club races today Jan 8 at 3pm est/8pm GMT

  • Thread starter Thread starter slick1ru2
  • 5 comments
  • 475 views
Messages
527
Messages
slick1ru2
Races will be approx. 24 minutes long.

Race 1 and 2

French Cars, to honor the host country.

Race 1 will be max 175 hp - No chicanes
Race 2 will be max 300 hp - chicanes


Race 3 -weather change- will be limited to European cars, preferably Touring cars. Examples would be: BMW 320i Touring Car, Callibra Super Touring Car, DTM cars, BUT any car make in Europe is OK, max power will be just over 500 HP.

I will run laps with these cars ahead of time and set them based on car speed so the races run around 24 minutes.

The 1st Saturday each month we will have a 24 lap race instead of the 3 shorter races. I will set the car types ahead of time some everyone knows what kind of car to tune.


CLUB:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php?groupid=250

Room Number. You find the room number by clicking on the world sign next to Create at the online screen. Come by early to practice and check out which car you want to use.

1472-6681-3200-9599-4475

EDIT: New room number, forgot to add my cars to Favorites, DUH.
room name is GTP CLUB LE MANS
1472-6118-3658-4759-9731
 
Last edited:
im interested...any more details?
is it french cars for only races 1 and 2?
 
im interested...any more details?
is it french cars for only races 1 and 2?

Yes. These are the first club races so to honor the host country only French cars. You can find cars that will make the two restrictions fairly cheap in the online dealer.
 
You not doing this now? I cannot find the room ?
 
You not doing this now? I cannot find the room ?

Sorry you missed us. We started with three the first race and had a room full as we went on. The room number was posted a couple of posts above your reply. We will be racing against next Sat.. I do know the low powered cars will be Mini Coopers. Hope to see you then, I will post updates and race photos soon.
 
I remember having some good, clean fun in your room. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread for updates.

👍
 
Back