Le Mans crashes the game

United States
New Jersey, USA
Earlier today, I was doing a series in the Domination championship, and one of the stops was Le Mans. However, it crashes on me about halfway through the race. Tried it again, and it crashed at the same point. It seems the crash point seems to be a little bit after the first chicane on the Mulsanne straight.

Anybody else have this issue?

Just completed a five lap race on Old Mulsanne Circuit without any issues. Admittedly it wasn't a night or rainy race.

Mine was a one lap race. It was also on the version with the chicanes. Though I assume changing the lap count might change the problem?

Mine was a one lap race. It was also on the version with the chicanes. Though I assume changing the lap count might change the problem?
I've done races on Le Mans in pretty much every configuration and time period so far, no problem with any of them.

Are you playing on PC or Xbox? If it's the former, you might have a corrupted file somewhere.

I get crashes in any track. I was doing the Track Toys championship in the forza cup, and I had the game crashing everytime in lap 2 of the first race (Hockenheim). Restarting the championship enabled me to win the hockenheim race, so you can try that. As a side note, I'm on PC though.

I get crashes in any track. I was doing the Track Toys championship in the forza cup, and I had the game crashing everytime in lap 2 of the first race (Hockenheim). Restarting the championship enabled me to win the hockenheim race, so you can try that. As a side note, I'm on PC though.

Back