Le Mans Faceoff - P1 Battle: Interest/Sign up(all positions filled)

  • Thread starter Thread starter RACECAR
  • 28 comments
  • 2,027 views

RACECAR

Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads.
Moderator
Messages
37,237
United States
Addison,Texas
Messages
GTP_RACECAR
Hello Everyone. This will be a week long Time attack battle that will take place at Circuit De La Sarthe in Time Trial in Arcade Mode. There will be three cars and 5 teams:

Audi Sport North America
Audi R8 #1 - RACECAR
Audi R8 #2 - ShadowGTR
Audi Sport Team Joest
Audi R8 #3 - daddy-o

Team Peugeot Total
Peugeot 905 #7 - east
Peugeot 905 #8 - FireEmblem62

Pescarolo Sport
Pescarolo C60 '04 #16 - GZ
Pescarolo C60 '04 #17 - Avery GT
Rollcentre Racing
Pescarolo C60 '04 #18 - ERacer

The Specifications are here:

Code:
Audi R8        650 HP   900 KG
Peugeot 905    702 HP   750 KG
Pescarolo C60  755 HP   900 KG

from here, you choose your team and team car. The Competition starts as soon as all positions are filled.

Edit: you will post your best times at 8:00 PM daily.
 
Great idea! At la Sarthe II, right?
 
Right, right. That's what I meant - with the chicanes. Is Time Attack one lap or more than one? How many laps?
 
Right, right. That's what I meant - with the chicanes. Is Time Attack one lap or more than one? How many laps?
as many laps as you can. The best ones will be posted daily.
 
Ok. I'm in #18, Pescarolo Courage C60 '03.

Thanks 👍
ERacer
 
Ok. I'm in #18, Pescarolo Courage C60 '03.

Thanks 👍
ERacer
No Problem:tup: you've been added.
while I'm at it, I'll confirm mine:

RACECAR - #1 Audi Sport North America Audi R8


4 teams and 6 entries still open.
 
And how about tire compound? 8PM GMT?
The Tire Compound will be R3. as for time, 8PM Texas time, just like in GTPGTS.
 
#23 - Peugeot 905 - East

Btw, I can get the Peugeot to 750KG but the closest I can get it in power is 702BHP.
 
#23 - Peugeot 905 - East

Btw, I can get the Peugeot to 750KG but the closest I can get it in power is 702BHP.
That's alright. I'll just change the HP since thats where I got it too. btw, which Peugeot, the #7 or #8?
 
I'll take #8, thank you very much. :-p
 
ATTENTION: There has been a change of plans. The Competition will start as soon as all positions are filled. Check first post.
 
Hi all - I'm in for Pescarolo #16
Sorry forthe late entry but I have all 3 cars for the other Le Mans Face Off and none for this one :ouch:
 
I'll take #17.What about driving aids?
You've been added:tup: as for Driving Aids, those will be on. Tires will be on medium.

gz
Hi all - I'm in for Pescarolo #16
Sorry forthe late entry but I have all 3 cars for the other Le Mans Face Off and none for this one :ouch:
Don't worry. you've been added as well:tup:

Three cars and two teams left.
 
Only three spots left for those that want to join.
 
Is the Pescarolo car the Judd '04 or the Courage/Peugeot '03 (green /blue)? Just realized I may be in the wrong car.
 
Is the Pescarolo car the Judd '04 or the Courage/Peugeot '03 (green /blue)? Just realized I may be in the wrong car.
The Pescarolo is the Judd 04' car.
 
I like this idea for a comp.

I'll be in the Audi R8 #2 if it's still available.
 
I like this idea for a comp.

I'll be in the Audi R8 #2 if it's still available.
Ok then. you've been added:tup:

One spot left:

Audi Sport Team Joest

Audi R8 #3
 
I'll take it if its still available
alright then. you've been added.👍 All spots have been filled and major Thanks to everyone for signing up. Competition starts tomarrow so be prepared.
 
oh lol, i saw you signed me off, but now i am back at the pescarolo #17 spot..oh well :) don't have much time for it, but i will do my best, looking forward for the battle 👍
 
oh lol, i saw you signed me off, but now i am back at the pescarolo #17 spot..oh well :) don't have much time for it, but i will do my best, looking forward for the battle 👍
Yeah, I thought you were gonna be gone for a bit, the n Isaw you were still here so at the last minute I put you back in.
 
Back