Le Mans World Touring Car 700 glitch?

United States
United States
Greetings. I have been doing the World Touring Car 700 grind on Le Mans for a few weeks now, and I always get the clean race bonus victory for my 825k credits. I have never had an issue with this, but just minutes ago I finished the race and won, and despite receiving the clean race bonus and all, I got a total of 330k credits. The race alone without the bonus is 550. I won with a bonus and got 330k. I also noticed the finish screen was different and showed my driver walking from the car or something, I can't be certain on exactly what though because I skipped right away. Either way, this really frustrated me. It now has me concerned it will happen again. 30 mins is a long race to do and not even get half of the credits you're supposed to. Has this happened to anyone else? Is this a known issue? Perhaps it happened because I sat at the finish line the last 1:21? Any help would be appreciated because now I feel sketched out on this game.

Sounds like you didn't win.

Did an AI pit before the timer finished as you waited? If so, they won - crossing the line in the pits.
Ahh, I think you are right, yes. That had to have been what happened, since there were two cars in the pit, even though my position still said 1st. That makes sense and makes me feel stupid for losing 500k over 3-4 minutes. Whew. Thanks for the response man, I appreciate that and will chalk it up to a lesson.

What Nebuc72 says is true it happen to me a few weeks ago while I was trying to cheese the ai so I didn't have to do a 7 lap.

Haha, yeah I guess that's what we get man. At least now I know so I don't get caught off guard again and cost myself precious credits. Going for the 1970 Porsche and only have like 5.5 or 5.7 mil. I need to get busy before it comes up again.

1678775123334.gif

:sly::lol:;)

Back