Leaderboard Bug in Driving School...

• Thread starter AlexAlien
  • 3 comments
Germany
Germany
With the latest update (1.24) PD introduced at least one new bug to the game, this one in the Leaderboards for Driving School and probably also in Missions and Circuit Experience.

Let me tell you how it affected me first:

In DS #8 my Record sits at 13.074s, a time that seems not feasible anymore, at least World Ranking suggests that. After the patch was installed today i tried again with DS4 and drove a crappy 13.6xx, so i exited the game to connect my Wheel and tried again. Back at DS #8 i saw the 13.6xx on the Friends Ranking, so i was happy that PD had changed something to make it possible to get on the Board again. I was so wrong. First try with Wheel was a 13.180, faster than my Board time, but slower than the record. The time was not registered on the Friends Ranking!

I assume the new logic with Leaderboards is the following:

If there is no time on the Board, take either the first time or the best from this Session, if there is a time on the Board, compare against the record time again, as before the change (i assume in patch 1.24).

I suggest PD deletes the record times (or compares against the time on the board!), so the boards can be filled properly again!

P.S.: Until this mess is fixed for once, i can't be bothered anymore - PD p... me off!

Last edited:
It appears its hit and miss on saving you best time. I tried 2 circuit experience events. Big Willow would only save the time for the first attempt. Tried a different track, can't even remember the one, but it would continue to save any new better times.

I tried something out just now I did a bronze / silver time on 1 of the driver challenge’s. The only way to get a gold time was to beat my previous gold time , only then did it change the gold time
Guess this will next weeks latest update fix

Back