Leaderboards and assists?

• Thread starter Ken Nitr0
  • 4 comments

Ken Nitr0

Wrom wrom
Premium
KenNitro
I was wondering if there's a way to see players assist settings on the time trial leaderboards?

In my opinion leaderboards should be split up so any assists used went to their own separate leaderboards like they do for different cars and tracks.

Hope they implement that for GT5.

I was wondering if there's a way to see players assist settings on the time trial leaderboards?

In my opinion leaderboards should be split up so any assists used went to their own separate leaderboards like they do for different cars and tracks.

Hope they implement that for GT5.

well, if you check the leaderboard you can see the top ten driver's replays , but befor you access the replay, you can see in the driver's discreption DATE, TRANSMISSION, TYRES and also ASSISTS, as soon as you turn TC to 1 and shows up in the drivers stats....

hope that helps

Chris

Never noticed that, thanks.

Nice to be able to see if I'm trying to beat a time where someone had assists on, It's even more satisfying to beat those when you use nothing at all :D

I doubt you'll find many in the top 100 using assists... assists make you slower!

I've seen a few people on the leaderboards use assists, it can be done. Off the top of my head, one that stands out is toras(PT) at HSR with F430. I think he used TC around 8.

Back