Leadfoot53's Gallery (Photos Pending)

• Thread starter Leadfoot53
  • 17 comments
United States
California
Hello Everybody! I am just making my gallery page now so you guys can give me some requests for cars that you guys want to see. So, if there are any cars you want to see, just post and I will try to get what I can on Wednesday :D

EDIT 1: I will try to get my copy of GT5 as soon as I can, which will be 10 AM PST on Wednesday morning. I will try to get the first batch of photos in by mid-afternoon, because I still am a fan, been waiting for YEARS for this, and I want to try to enjoy this. I am also going to try to get some damage pictures of various cars, mainly the ranging premiums because I want to see if the damage would be more severe on, say, a Civic as opposed to a Gallardo.

Also, if you are interested, I will be using my twitter account to post updates on my game progress, so if you are interested, you guys can follow me @Williamdm.

LIST OF REQUESTED CARS
-------------------------
Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe
Holdens
Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
Art Morrison Corvette
Lamborghinis
Nissan Silvias S13-15
Toyota Supra

Last edited:
A standard Holden pl0x.

Edit: There's only two in the game, either one is fine :)

Last edited:
you realize he has no pictures because he's getting the game on Wednesday, the same day everyone else in the US gets it. What's the deal here?

Hello, i would like to see the 1970 Dodge Challenger please. I believe it has a Racing Mod for it aswell as indicated by the R/M.

Thank you for your time.

Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR ‘08 some close up on the wing, does not seem to match the ACR I saw in reality, I loved the real thing when I stumbled onto it.

4937934661_2126392592_m.jpg

Luckily you will be able to park it better then this.

Back