Leadfoot53's Photo Gallery

• Thread starter Leadfoot53
  • 6 comments
United States
California
Hey guys. I just got Forza 3 last week, and I have been having quite a bit of fun with it! I just took this picture 2 days ago and I decided to upload it to see what you guys think of it!

Corkscrew.jpg

#23 Nissan GTR entering the Corkscrew at Laguna Seca (not photoshopped, used in-game stuff to tweak it)

Last edited:
It's good for a first. 👍

You'll get better and more creative with the angles and options the more you play.

Yeah. I was working on trying to get the whole Corkscrew in the shot from the top of the hill. I think I got that pretty well :)

EDIT: I was also trying to try to depict a sense of speed and thrill of going into one of the steepest drops on any race track... sort of like the feeling when you go to the top of a roller coaster. It is very tough to portray because you have to get the feel of going fast, but having time (for lack of a better word) slow down. Do you guys know what I mean?

Last edited:
Yeah I know what you mean. Good photo.

I wish it was possible to get the camera higher in photomode and then zoom in a bit.

Loving the corkscrew shot of the Enzo. I'm personally trying to figure out how to get a shot that's in my head done there, but it ain't working out.

Back