League for racers over 40?

United States
Columbia, SC
XM202_The_Virus
Anyone here know of a league that caters to racers over 40 years old? Currently a mod at a league that has been overrun by a ton of whiny teenagers and young adults with daddy issues. Looking for a North American based league that you have to be at least 35-40 years old minimum to join. Tired of dealing with the participation trophy generation. *No offense to those of you in that age group, referring to the brats in my league.

Thanks guys!

Anyone here know of a league that caters to racers over 40 years old? Currently a mod at a league that has been overrun by a ton of whiny teenagers and young adults with daddy issues. Looking for a North American based league that you have to be at least 35-40 years old minimum to join. Tired of dealing with the participation trophy generation. *No offense to those of you in that age group, referring to the brats in my league.

Thanks guys!
See the links in my signature. Should find what your looking for.:cheers:

Thanks guys!

If SNAIL isn't for you, ARL is a great league of clean racing adults. Just joined a few months ago but its a really good time.

Back