Leagues and Hoppers settings?

United States
West Virginia
HBR-Roadhog
HBR Roadhog
Does anyone know if there are any hoppers or leagues that run with collisions off? I would like to go online and race with some new people but really don't want to be part of a crash fest.

Seems like I saw somewhere that at least one of the leagues had collisions off and I remember for a while in FM3 they had a hopper with collisions off but seems it did not last long.

Does anyone know if there are any hoppers or leagues that run with collisions off? I would like to go online and race with some new people but really don't want to be part of a crash fest.

Seems like I saw somewhere that at least one of the leagues had collisions off and I remember for a while in FM3 they had a hopper with collisions off but seems it did not last long.
I believe C class has collisions off, and for the league it was D class that had it off at one point. They should have some little section stating it being off, I think.

I also prefer the non collision leagues. D leagues and S leagues were collisions off. I have not checked P leagues yet. It changes day to day, week to week.

Back