Leagues decent online lobbies?

• Thread starter RODDUZ
  • 2 comments
RODDUZ
Hi,

Been playing ACC properly for about 2 months now and I'm okay now with one car and 3 or 4 tracks.

I hate playing online as it's a disgrace! Why they don't ghost cars is beyond me, yes it's not realistic but neither is somebody deliberately ramming you uo the arse flat out no braking into turn 1 at Monza!

Question is are there any decent lobbies/leagues online that I can join? I won't be winning any but I just want to race clean!

Thanks

Hi,

Been playing ACC properly for about 2 months now and I'm okay now with one car and 3 or 4 tracks.

I hate playing online as it's a disgrace! Why they don't ghost cars is beyond me, yes it's not realistic but neither is somebody deliberately ramming you uo the arse flat out no braking into turn 1 at Monza!

Question is are there any decent lobbies/leagues online that I can join? I won't be winning any but I just want to race clean!

Thanks

Hey you can look in this link, for acc leagues on PS5, Xbox series or crossplay ;

Just to add my twopenneth to this thread, having gone from GT7 to ACC to iRacing and back to ACC I feel I have a bit of experience with both ends of the sim racing world.

A lot of the lower safety-rating servers are full of those that want to treat it like destruction derby and of all the sims out there, I think ACC have a decent way of combatting that. With iRacing, you're stuck in amateur mode until you somehow manage to fight your way through online races unscathed and your ratings increase. For someone that wants to race cleanly this is incredibly infuriating as your pathway to clean racing is blocked until you somehow learn the dark-art of mind-reading what racers are going to do as they approach you, or up ahead. Honestly, the system iRacing has is far from perfect BUT it has taught me to be weary of other drivers. This is good, but not everyone can justify chucking £100 a year at a game to come away irate from yet another rear-ender on the first corner.

That being said, ACC has a brilliant way of combatting it and that's through offline races. ACC is one of the few sims out there where the way you drive offline affects / builds your ratings for online, too. Use that to your advantage. I would recommend running a load of offline races and drive cleanly, as you prefer, and then build your SA rating up to a point where you can then join online servers with decent minimum safety ratings. You'll find that the online cleanliness of racers improves dramatically.

I am a big lover of the fact that there's no ghosting in ACC but at least they provide a decent way to compensate for it.

Hope that helps! G

Back