Leaked - Facebook coming to PS3?

• Thread starter jedaye
  • 11 comments
Last edited:
Who cares? If you're at home, you have your computer, use that to go on Facebook.

Who cares? If you're at home, you have your computer, use that to go on Facebook.

Exactly my thought, why would I want to browse the internet on my PS3 when I have a computer that can do it better a foot away.

Than again with the way some people are, if they don't have facebook on every electronic device attached to the internet they will go insane.

Well if you're a total unashamed geek then it might be cool if your ps3 could do automatic updates on what you're playing or trophies you've unlocked 💡

Sony is trying to make the saying " It does everything" come true! Don't have facebook on my computer, and don't need it on my PS3!!

:grumpy:

Sony is trying to make the saying " It does everything" come true! Don't have facebook on my computer, and don't need it on my PS3!!

Exactly, Sony is (in the long run) trying to eliminate the need of a desktop computer. I'm pretty sure the PS4 will be able to run a special version of Windows.

Latest Posts

Back