"leaking" horse power?!

• Thread starter Delphinus
  • 2 comments
Hello. Im playing in GT4 for long time. I have many cars that I really like. But the problem is that somehow the horse power of some of my cars, is actually leaking!! from race to race Ive noticed that the horse power is dropping! It doesn't matter in what car because it happened in all of my cars that Ive drive the most. I know that the GT oil is add some horse power, but in thees case it isn't help at all! what should I do???? Buy again the same car and start to tuning it again? or there is a "secret" tuning section for this problem? Is my cars can be eventually 1HP at the time??? PLEASSS SAVE MY HP LEAKING!!!!!!

This is perfectly normal. Even with oil changes, cars age and lose some horsepower in the process. The amount of hp they lose is limited though, so there's no need to worry.

Regards
the Interceptor

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to the forum! Additionally, I'd like to tell you that searching will solve most, if not all of your GT4 problems. So before you open threads, be so kind to look around. No offense meant, just a hint to avoid trouble.

Back