Learning curve - the hardest corner - Chapter five (5) FIVE!!

• Thread starter Apok
  • 56 comments
You made the commentator's voice pink to make sure we don't forget the nice colour of Drake's Silvia? 💡

Anyway, keep the good chapters coming. 👍

No. It's pink, because I want it to be pink. :lol:

And I'll try and get some good stuff coming.

The commentator deserves to be humiliated via the use of pink text.

"No. We hate you. Go away."
:lol: I can easily see this being a good replacement for YARS type humor. And I'm also crapping my pants, because Tuesday as I was going home from scouts, I saw a pink CRANBERRY RED Silvia go by. No joke, although I'm wondering how you pulled off this publicity stunt.

"No. We hate you. Go away."
:lol: I can easily see this being a good replacement for YARS type humor. And I'm also crapping my pants, because Tuesday as I was going home from scouts, I saw a pink CRANBERRY RED Silvia go by. No joke, although I'm wondering how you pulled off this publicity stunt.

Yes I actually got hundreds of silvias and got them all painted cranberry red. On the other side of the car you saw was probably text saying: This car is cranberry red.

It's to raise awareness.
:)
And YARS inspired me to start my own story, so it probably has a couple similarities.

Oh and the story is on hold, because I had my b-day yesterday and I have my free stuff birthday party tomorrow, so things have been kind of bussy.

Last edited:
Haha, it is teh funny!
Nice one, Maj - and you're bad at maths. They lived happily ever after with $650 :P

Haha, it is teh funny!
Nice one, Maj - and you're bad at maths. They lived happily ever after with $650 :P

Thanks

And I made it $600 because only Drake replied to Max's remark.
Oliver was off spending his $50. :lol:

Touché :sly:
And congrats on 500 Posts, now you can rule the world :crazy:
Or at least change your title to something Potato-Related ;)

Wow. This story has some great humor in it, both from the story and the posters in this thread... :sly:

Just to let you guys know I am still alive and I am working on the next chapter. Just needed an early break from it tis all.

Because it took extremely long for me to write this chapter up I decided it would be a good idea to not explain myself, but let your favorite characters explain it for you.

''Whoa, what happened?''

''What do you mean?''

''Well it took forever to make this chapter.''

''Oh yeah, that. Well the writer is now in high school and he doesn't have any time.''

''Well hold on... doesn't that make him like... 12?''

''No, no it's stupid Slovenian high school he's 15''

''Obvious excuse alert!!''

''Yeah I agree with Oliver on this one.''

''Yeah we need proof it's true.''

Suddenly a powerful god-like voice is heard.

Apokalipse: ''Shut up and get back to being silly and awful at driving you slackers!''

''Whoa!''
''Whoa!''
''Whoa!''

Chapter 5: Lots and lots of text.

''So Drake. I can't believe it. You actually won somehow. In my mothers car!''

''It's in good condition.''

''Yes the oil was changed recently. You should have seen it! The neighbours dog came and...''

Suddenly Max pulls oliver by the jacket and whispers something in his ear. I only heard some parts of the conversation

''We said we would'nt....''

''Yeah, but.... and the dog died!''

'' ....the point..... the mailman....oil....died..... shovel... backyard!''

'' .....soup.''

''...also.....missing cousin.... visited that day...... oil....tears... shovel... backyard!''

Oliver just nodded after that.

''So where were we?''

''Uhh well...''

''We need more money!''

''Yeah good point $600 is not...''

''Don't forget my $50!''

''Yes Oliver I never forget your $50... now as I was saying that money is enough to buy me food and things, but how am I supposed to pay for my cars?''

''Well we could just... take them.''

''Err... or not. We could go to the other 4 races all part of the Sunday cup. The next race is in a week.''

'' Yeah, but I don't think it'll be enough.''

''Did I mention you get a prize car if you get all golds?''

''Well why didn't you say so? Let's go.''

''Hey hold on! You are not. I repeat not using my mom's ca...''

''Where's the next race anyway?''

''Are you listening to me? I said. You CAN'T...''

''A track called driving park. It's the beginner course.''

I went to the Golf and went in. I heard some screaming. Presumably Max screaming at Oliver.

I had heard of this track before. It's nothing special. All the not so exciting races are raced here.

I was just returning ftom the sign up booth, when I saw a very angry looking Max standing in front of the Golf.

''Give me the keys!''

''Say please.''

''Please!''

''After the race.''

''My mom will kill me!''

''Oh come on, man up.You can't let your mother control you.''

''Ha, easy for you to say, you blew it with your parents, and they don't even care about where or how you live now.''

''...how do you know that?''

''... good point''

''Okay I'm using your mothers car now, kthxbye''

I go to the car and drive to the track. I'm last... obviously. I don't feel as tense this time. Probably because the last win gave me confidence. And I actually know how to drive a bit ebtter than when I started.

Commentator: And it is a nice sunny day here and we have a crummy lineup of cars you wouldn't look at on the street. It's a rolling start today and the first car is approaching the start.

-One corner later-

''Well... this is boring. FAST FORWARD''

Commentator: And the race is finished! The winner being Drake Hunter in his friends' mothers car. That is probably a fancy way of saying he stole it !

''DIE YOU STUPID COMMENTATORS. LEAVE ME ALONE!''

After I collect my prize money and my cheap looking trofey I go out and find Max. I see him sitting on a bench reading a book.

''Max!!!''

Max looks up at me a bit and then gets back to reading his book.

''Max did you see that? I won. I won!''

''No I didn't. Good for you though.''

''What's with you? You're all weird and pissed off at me lookin'.''

''Well maybe it's just the fact, that I decided to try and improve you and your absolutely horrible driving and what do I get? My oppinion doesn't matter to you. Thanks a lot pal.''

''I just took your mothers car.''

''Yeah. Whatever.''

Whoa, what's the matter with him? I walk away from Max and let him be, when I see Oliver eating a Hot dog nearby.

''Hey Drake! Great job on that win!''

''Thanks! What's up with Max?''

''His goldfish died.''

''Huh?''

''The goldfish died because it was eaten by our cat.''

''Oh. Bummer. Still, isn't he overreacting?''

''The cat choked on the goldfish... also his girlfriend left him.''

''The cat had a girlfriend?''

''No you ****! Max's girlfriend left him''

''Max's girlfriend left the cat?''

''I hate you''

''I kid, I kid''

''So what are we doing now?''

''Well I'm doing the rest of the races, to win the prize car. You guys can go back home if you like''

''No way am I going back home without mom's car. I had a hard time convincing her we went on a roadtrip to... somewhere that I can't be bothered to think of right now.''

''Whoa! When did you get back here.''

''About the time you said my girlfriend left my cat.''

''Ah. I see. So! Let's race those races!''

3 weeks later...

''AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHH!!''

''Calm down! Please!''

''IS THIS A JOKE? I won 5 races and all I get is a Citroen 2cv''

''Well it's an important car''

''Oh, I wouldn't have a problem with it. BUT it's pink! Someone is joking with me, and I don't like it. It's not even cranberry red. It's fully pink. PINK!''

''Well you could sell it.''

''And who may I ask would buy a car like this?''

''Well... I do know a friend...''

Writer's note:
I'm sorry for the wait and I'm sorry for the short all-text chapter, but it was either this or me going in-depth into each race(it would not be exciting, believe me).

As an apology, here's a random smiley.
smiley-face-popcorn.gif

Last edited:
Wheee! A 2CV! Will this be a legendary class car, like the Armageddon van? Or maybe a generic joke car? Or will it leave us to be seen no more? I can't wait!

Wheee! A 2CV! Will this be a legendary class car, like the Armageddon van? Or maybe a generic joke car? Or will it leave us to be seen no more? I can't wait!

I'm still thinking about that. My initial plan was to sell it, but... it's pink, so it fits in so nicely.

Well... I pray there isn't an Armageddon Car...(Nope, not a car.) a van...(not that either.) a Armageddon Thing! That's it! :)
Anyway, keep up the great work!

If there is, that and the Armageddon van MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED TO MEET. Black holes, supernovas, etc..

Hey guys remember this thread? Yes this very thread? Well I decided to do something with it! But not here, but here.
Go there. Go there and read the masterpiece(not).

Actually I am trying same but barely can survive to take a proper curve and win game there. I had another game related to aviation game zone, can' t say I learn it, because still learning for same turning practice.

Back