Least Favorite Course?

  • Thread starter Thread starter golfer07840
  • 25 comments
  • 1,131 views
Messages
662
United States
New Jersey
I'm curious, what is your least favorite course? Is there a course that you just simply don't get along with no matter what car you drive?

For me it's Interlagos. I don't know what it is about that course, but I do nothing but slip and slide and go off the track. I'm convinced if I drove the BMW hybrid, I'd find a way to somehow run off the track.
 
brazilian-gp-circuit-map.jpg


I dont tend to mind Interlagos that much... the only issues I have is with turns 8, 9 & 10 - everything else is fine.

Turn 6/7 is pretty damn good if you nail it, the AI sucks rocks there.
 
Tsucksuba, closely followed by Streets of Willow.:yuck:
 
Dragon Trail - Gardens...most awkward track I've had to try and drive around in any game, let alone race at.
 
Tokyo Expressway Central Outer Loop, track is way too tight and there are no run off zones, just a really terrible layout.

Dragon Trail - Gardens, some of the scenery is poorly detailed and the layout itself feels like something that Hermann Tilke designed.

Streets of Willow and Horse Thief Mile, because I hate tracks like that.
 
Ignoring the ovals, Dragon Trail Seaside. Used to like it when I was starting but now I see it as a super fast track that rewards bad behavior. Not the most technical track and the bus stop is more irritating than fun imo.
 
Tokyo Expressway Central Outer Loop, track is way too tight and there are no run off zones, just a really terrible layout.

Dragon Trail - Gardens, some of the scenery is poorly detailed and the layout itself feels like something that Hermann Tilke designed.

Streets of Willow and Horse Thief Mile, because I hate tracks like that.

At least the Willow tracks are REAL.

Dragon Tail - Gardens feels... odd.
 
Tokyo Expressway Central Outer Loop, track is way too tight and there are no run off zones, just a really terrible layout.

Dragon Trail - Gardens, some of the scenery is poorly detailed and the layout itself feels like something that Hermann Tilke designed.

Streets of Willow and Horse Thief Mile, because I hate tracks like that.
It is an expressway, so there are no runoffs whatsoever.
 
brazilian-gp-circuit-map.jpg


I dont tend to mind Interlagos that much... the only issues I have is with turns 8, 9 & 10 - everything else is fine.

Turn 6/7 is pretty damn good if you nail it, the AI sucks rocks there.

That's a cool map. Where did you get that from?
 
I just hate qualifying on oval tracks. Racing them is fun enough but qualifying feels like I'm in some kind of race driving limbo hell.
 
Lemans is very difficult to be good at.
 
It is an expressway, so there are no runoffs whatsoever.
Which is why I also believe city circuits makes for bad tracks in general.

With the Central Outer Loop PD could atleast make it 3 lanes wide, like it is on East Outer Loop...At least that would make the layout bearable.

And remove the dumb penalties for hitting the barriers hard, since that makes no sense.
 
Dragon Trails Gardens/Willow Springs/Interlagos.

Jeez those 3 are irritating.
 
Dragon Trails Gardens/Willow Springs/Interlagos.

Jeez those 3 are irritating.
Of the three tracks above, Interlagos is the one I detest the most in Sport Mode. I had quit racing on that track in Sport Mode forever, regardless of category.
 
Back