Least PP to win Sunday Cup

  • Thread starter Thread starter McsQ
  • 0 comments
  • 484 views
Messages
1
Australia
Australia
Hello all, after deciding that GT6 was much easier than I expected, I thought it would be fun to try and win some of the events with the least margin possible, by restricting my PP as much as I could.

So after several races of restricting further and further, I ended up with the following results:

Sunday Cup
Race 1: High-Speed Ring
Nissan BLUEBIRD Hardtop 1800SSS (910) '79 // FR // 85bhp // 1050kg // 312PP (Power limiter @ 85%)

Race 2: Autumn Ring Mini
Nissan BLUEBIRD Hardtop 1800SSS (910) '79 // FR // 60bhp // 1250kg // 269PP (Power limiter @ 60%, 200kg ballast)

If you guys would like to try and beat those, here are some rules!

1. Only modifications allowed are ballast (and positioning), power limiter, and oil change if you like.
2. Fair racing i.e no crazy corner cutting or bashing the AI (even if they deserve it)
3. Any submissions should be made in the format above, so I can copypaste them easily.

If the idea catches on well, then I'll expand to include all races! For now, I'm just curious to see what the lowest possible PP for these events could be.

Aside from that, happy racing!
 
Back