Leaving an Online lobby Problem.

  • Thread starter Thread starter spikeyhairdude
  • 21 comments
  • 1,571 views
Messages
2,386
England
UK
Messages
spikeyhairdude
When I leave an online lobby. It just stays at the lounge screen and stay like that. Not even the Saving data icon appears. Is this happening to anyone else? I always have to quit game so I can resume playing the game again.
 
Last edited:
Happened to me last night. Waited for ten minutes. Finally I turned off the system and went to bed. :indiff:
 
I experienced this for the first time today too.
 
It's been a problem for me since the last update. Hangs up for 5 minutes easy but will finally back out.
And I'm hard wired
 
I've had this problem too :/
 
I've deleted your other thread regarding this problem, spikey. Please don't start multiple threads on the same topic.
 
Thank you TB. My phone lost internet connection while making the thread.

It happened again. It just keeps freezing. One day I'm going to quit game and corrupt my data.
 
Happened since last update along with all the other online faults of everything going slow and loading slow, such as tuning settings and purchases and the 5 minute wait to save a replay.
 
Every time after 1.10 update and its not just me, all my game mates have the same problem.
Ask for the host to kick you out, that is what we do with my mates. When we are about to close the room the host kicks everyone out.
 
Happened to me, logged out of psn it took me out of the server back to GT Home, logged back into psn, was back racin in less then 5 mins from leaving the server :)
 
Logging out of PSN has no effect for all the times it has happened to me.
 
Same here, the game freze on me when exiting the lobby.
 
It has corrupted my data while freezing like this. Luckily I had my save backed up.
 
It has corrupted my data while freezing like this. Luckily I had my save backed up.

Wow corrupted, seriously? That`s bad. I also witnessed this. One time pulling out the LAN cable helped, the other time it did not. This and the entirely other physics makes me not want to race online.
 
It happens to me since the last update.
Yay Polyphony.
 
I've had this problem too. I managed to wait more than 10 minutes before it finally left the room.
 
Logging out of PSN has no effect for all the times it has happened to me.

Im lucky then, your unlucky :lol: :lol:
 
Happens to me all the time, and since it happens less with my friends, one theory is that the bigger your garage, bigger the chances of getting stuck when you go to change cars, or when you leave the lobby.

My solution for this is, and it works 50% of the time, send a private message to a friend and come back. It usually unlocks things and goes back to normal.
 
This is happening to me to. Almost everytime I leave (try to leave) a lobby. But only after the last update
 
Before you leave try this. If you just exit the race or pit or on track wait for the map to load before exiting the lounge. I think its trying load still while your exiting jamming up the system. It did happen to me when I was very quick about leaving the track then lobby right away. Ever since I wait for the track to load after leaving the track I havent had it happen. Hope this helps anyone.
 
Before you leave try this. If you just exit the race or pit or on track wait for the map to load before exiting the lounge. I think its trying load still while your exiting jamming up the system. It did happen to me when I was very quick about leaving the track then lobby right away. Ever since I wait for the track to load after leaving the track I havent had it happen. Hope this helps anyone.

Thanks Man, it's worth a try. It happened to me once & corrupted my data, had to restart GT5, luckily the seasonals were paying out x3
 
Back