Leaving the game :( Rig for sale

• Thread starter GlobeKIDD
  • 5 comments
TRE GlobeKIDD
TRE GlobeKIDD
Hey guy's I am sorry to inform that I am leaving the world of sim racing and I am selling all of my gear. I have a Logitech G27 that I bought brand new in 2010 along with a Playseat Evolution GP with the shifter attachment. The wheel is in 95% like new condition (minor scratch on the top of the wheel gearbox cover and slightly worn leather) and the seat is in 83% like new condition (little discoloration from jeans and small peeling around stressed areas of the chair). Everything has been bolted to the chair since day one and nothing is stripped or broken.

I really enjoy playing it but I just no longer have time to anymore because of work/autocross/upcoming college.

I'm asking for $450+shipping OBO. New seat with shift attachment: $400. New Logitech G27: $300. I still have the box for the wheel so that can be easily shipped if bought separately or in general. I'll take offers but don't lowball me. Here are some pictures.

IMAG1773 by Daulton G. Photography, on Flickr

the writing on the wheel is on invisible tape so it can be easily removed if desired.

IMAG1774 by Daulton G. Photography, on Flickr

IMAG1775 by Daulton G. Photography, on Flickr

IMAG1776 by Daulton G. Photography, on Flickr

IMAG1777 by Daulton G. Photography, on Flickr

IMAG1778 by Daulton G. Photography, on Flickr

IMAG1779 by Daulton G. Photography, on Flickr

Sorry if they are a bit blurry, phone camera is wearing out after being dropped so many damn times lol. well guys, make some offers :guilty:

lemansfanatic
I would exchange contact info or PM one another, because the mods will shut this down in five, four...

Ya, you need to be premium to sell stuff. Good luck, though.

Back