LEEISLEE - My one and only awful contribution...

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 9 comments
England
Liverpool
leeislee
So, i'm back with another awful photo.....picking up right where i left off with GT6

Light Rider

This is the new Jaguar Vision and the new Vision driver suit. The scene i used is one of the BMW scenes only for BMW cars but i wanted to put the jag in there so i did. Towards the end i kinda lost a bit of interest in it.
This took about 2 hours.
For anyone who remembers me (none of you probably) i do love lot's of bright dreamy, over the top lighting effects.

I thought i have to make at least one edit from GTSport after being so active on the earlier GT game photomodes. I just don't find GTSport rewarding enough. Kinda too easy to take great shots. I miss the old days of having to fix jaggies and totally retouch the photos.

Will i do more? Who knows. i may. They'll all be just as awful as this one though.

Awful!​

Last edited:
So glad to see your work again! You haven’t lost your touch, Lee! Simply outstanding. :drool:

(none of you probably)

Hmmmm... Nope!

What a great surprise to see this thread and the piece you've made. Amazing, as expected! Love the electric vibe.

I also share your opinion regarding editing shots taken in GTS vs previous games. Still, when I see what you can do beyond GTS's in-game filters and options, I'm amazed.

More, please!

PS: Nice clickbait though! :lol:

While cleaning up shots in past titles could allow someone to become proud of the final product. I feel a modern graphics engine gives you more time to work on the finer detail. 👍

Back