Legend of the Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge |Returning in 2014

• Thread starter Slender_Man
  • 2,584 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been super busy at work recently (pulling night sifts etc) & planning on christening for my baby girl and I haven't had the time to update the rest of the LotS Pre-Season post (post #2).

With the pending update coming on the 7th we can only prey that course creator appears for us. If not i have a couple of days off this week so i plan on sorting out the pre-season.....

I was in a lobby and told to check this league out. This looks really cool. By far the best room i have been in on gt6

Last edited:
Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been super busy at work recently (pulling night sifts etc) & planning on christening for my baby girl and I haven't had the time to update the rest of the LotS Pre-Season post (post #2).

With the pending update coming on the 7th we can only prey that course creator appears for us. If not i have a couple of days off this week so i plan on sorting out the pre-season.....

You kind of wasted your time, because they clearly didn't say anything about course creator :/.

Update: As of this moment i am standing down of all management of LotS!!!
I have come to a point where i know i just don't have the time to keep on top of all the updating etc... I have also left CarbonHearts as well to just have some me time to do what i want to do.

Blurr905 is now in full control of LotS along with the support of the LotS family.
Click on this link to continue to the new LotS: Legend of The Streets: Initial D GT6 Touge| *Under New Management*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back