Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,937 comments
Has the CLK GTR come back yet? I ask because I was in the process of selling some cars and I noticed that the CLK GTR was selling for 6 million credits. I think I got both of mine for like 6 or 6.7 million so I'm guessing it will be going up next go round

kjb
Has the CLK GTR come back yet? I ask because I was in the process of selling some cars and I noticed that the CLK GTR was selling for 6 million credits. I think I got both of mine for like 6 or 6.7 million so I'm guessing it will be going up next go round
Not yet, though it should be any day now. That 6 million reselling price suggests it is going to nearly double from its previous 6,500,000-Cr. Hagerty's price, as it also gained an up-arrow after the 1.38 update that changed the Hagerty's prices.

I’ve painted mine Fluorescent Orange (my exception to the car painting traditions)
I’m one of those old-fashioned(/stubborn) guys who like to keep their cars bone stock in a game, from performance through aesthetics, and down to the very painting scheme. Unless I intend to modify one (if it’s a race car, usually just a livery change), most of the cars I have bought/been gifted have remained untinkered since they arrived at the garage. With the rarity of the McLaren and how much it costs in the Legends dealer, it’s DEFINITELY staying the way it’s bought. :lol:

Fluorescent colours I feel are too flashy for a car from the era the F1 is in. Maybe I can picture an AMG GT Black Series or a Shelby GT350R looking good in fluorescent yellow or orange in my mind, but the F1 is one of those that look better in dark or rich metallic colours.

Still no Alfa

Where Are You Waiting GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

Golding a lot of circuit experience just to get enough cash for the CLK when it comes... (Soon ™)

Any idea when Jaguar XJ13 ‘66 and Ford Mark IV ‘67 will be back in store? Just need them for my platinum.
These are on a six week cycle, roughly two weeks apart.

Jag should be in two weeks ish after the Ferrari goes (so 26/12/23)

Ford around the 8th January 2024

so do i buy anther Mclaren F1 or anther 917?
The F1 value nose-dived over 3m after I (and probably 1000s of others) bought multiples. I lost about 23m in value. I wonder if the game knows what cars are being bought and that affects their value as well as whatever Haverty suggests.

I know that doesn’t help answer your question 😂

The F1 value nose-dived over 3m after I (and probably 1000s of others) bought multiples. I lost about 23m in value. I wonder if the game knows what cars are being bought and that affects their value as well as whatever Haverty suggests.

I know that doesn’t help answer your question 😂
If that's the case then I wonder how much I lost?

It was definitely over 10m when I bought it
I want to say it peaked at ~10,790,xxx. I sold one at ~10.5 and another at ~9.xx before the market crashed.
I have 2 more collecting dust until the value rebounds a little OR if the CLK shows up at ~$10m instead of the $14m-$15m I'm worried of. Maybe time to pick up the grinding pace again.

OR...maybe this is a sign for the GT7 community to band together and tank the Hagerty market. Kinda like "The Big Short" or the GameStop & AMC business. :lol:

Last edited:
I want to say it peaked at ~10,790,xxx. I sold one at ~10.5 and another at ~9.xx before the market crashed.
I have 2 more collecting dust until the value rebounds a little OR if the CLK shows up at ~$10m instead of the $14m-$15m I'm worried of. Maybe time to pick up the grinding pace again.

OR...maybe this is a sign for the GT7 community to band together and tank the Hagerty market. Kinda like "The Big Short" or the GameStop & AMC business. :lol:
I like that idea or we can just stop buying from Hagerty in 2024

Well with the purchase of the Mercedes-Benz SL I now only have ~$111 Million worth of cars left to buy. Time to whip up the Beat to make some more money.

Latest Posts

Back