Legendary dealer - shutting down servers

• Thread starter Chojny1910
  • 9 comments
Poland
Poland
Hi gtplanet team!

As we well know, the servers on the PlayStation platform will soon be closed. I would like to ask about trophies, I have the last "3 legendary" left to get. I would like to ask if it will be possible to use the legendary car dealer after the servers are turned off? and will the dealer update new cars for sale as before? Thank you in advance for your answer and best regards.

Hi gtplanet team!

As we well know, the servers on the PlayStation platform will soon be closed. I would like to ask about trophies, I have the last "3 legendary" left to get. I would like to ask if it will be possible to use the legendary car dealer after the servers are turned off? and will the dealer update new cars for sale as before? Thank you in advance for your answer and best regards.
The servers for Gran Turismo Sport - which doesn't have a Legends Car Dealer - will be closed. GT7 isn't affected.

Where did you hear the servers were shutting down? GT Sport servers shut down the end of this month, not GT7 servers.

In case a game server is not availabe, then of course - unless the game itself is being patched before that happening - you cant aqcuire any trophy that strictly requires online connectivty (as GT7 does for anything besides music rally and arcade mode?).

Some games actually change features that require online connectivity to work offline when they announce shutting down online play.

Last edited:
that's what i meant about gt sport - as we know well that Sony likes to play tricks 😁 thank you for the quick and reliable answer, I wish you a nice day and many successes for the gtplanet community. Regards

that's what i meant about gt sport - as we know well that Sony likes to play tricks 😁 thank you for the quick and reliable answer, I wish you a nice day and many successes for the gtplanet community. Regards
That wasn't what you meant about GT Sport, simply because, as Famine mentioned, there is no such thing as Legendary Cars Dealership on GT Sport.

The impact of the servers shuting down on GT Sport are well documented, as well as the timeline (removing the game and add ons from PS Store and finally the server shutdown itself), were on the main page of GTPlanet and are one of the first posts on GT Sport section of this forum. The main consequences are:
  • No more Community, Lobby or Sport Mode features (which could impact on some PSN Trophies became virtually unatainable anymore
  • No more Mileage Store (paint chips, wheels and decals)
  • Crucially the loss of all custom liveries because all decals are a community feature, server stored of some sort (although you can preserve for some years more your custom liveries, if you have GT7 by sharing and aplying them to GT7, before Jaanuary 31st)

That wasn't what you meant about GT Sport, simply because, as Famine mentioned, there is no such thing as Legendary Cars Dealership on GT Sport.

The impact of the servers shuting down on GT Sport are well documented, as well as the timeline (removing the game and add ons from PS Store and finally the server shutdown itself), were on the main page of GTPlanet and are one of the first posts on GT Sport section of this forum. The main consequences are:
  • No more Community, Lobby or Sport Mode features (which could impact on some PSN Trophies became virtually unatainable anymore
  • No more Mileage Store (paint chips, wheels and decals)
  • Crucially the loss of all custom liveries because all decals are a community feature, server stored of some sort (although you can preserve for some years more your custom liveries, if you have GT7 by sharing and aplying them to GT7, before Jaanuary 31st)
My guess is he heard GTS servers were shutting down, and thought that they meant GT7 servers were shutting down instead, just a misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Back