Legendary - Not Photoshopped - Featuring Online Photos of Fellow Members!

• Thread starter Legendary
  • 13 comments
Australia
South Australia
GTP_Legendary724
Legendary724
This isn't quite a gallery but is just a few photos which I took a bit of time taking.

This first one took me the longest and is by far my favorite:

This one is just a shot I wanted to take because I was riding just behind their bumper for ages:

300zx drifting shots:

Comments are welcomed, I will add photos from time to time but not as often as some of the other galleries you see here.

Have you done the weight reduction on the car? Maybe it changed that.

Awesome photography, dude.
:embarrassed:

Maybe your Z needs a car wash.
True, haven't washed it in a few races :D.
^ The 300zx bumpers are made like that in real life. Textured bottom halfs.
Oh ok, that sounds like it could be the reason but the colours still reflect off it funny...

Did you buy it used? Maybe the previous owner changed it
Nope, brand new.

Also I got it at 250hp and its now 650 :).

Ahh, Man! I can't get over that second 300zx drifting shot. It's sweet :D.

Cheers man, I have got a few more coming now. Every race turns into a drifting sesh with 650hp to the rear wheels :embarrassed:.

Alright, time for a nice chunky update. These pictures aren't as big but if you want the full resolution pictures, ask for them and I would be more than happy to upload them for you :).

Thanks guys, comments welcome :).

Nice shots Kyle, especially the 2nd and last Maserati shots.

Will race you when I both get the game in the post and get back from my holiday house :)

Cheers mate 👍.

EDIT: I have now learned how to take a photo without wheel blur, didn't know how before :ouch:.

Last edited:
Alright, mega bump here. These are just a bunch of photos of the other day with a bunch of mates from here (Turbo Lag, Stavingo, Jonesygt246 and myself). Remember these aren't meant to be really arty and creative, just to show ourselves having a bit of fun.

Back