Legit drag cars vs hacked cars

• Thread starter v123moto45
  • 8 comments
New Zealand
Palmerston Nort
v123moto45
I was in a lobby the other day and a few people pulled out their hacked cars so I pulled out cars that were fast enough to beat them, then they pulled out cars with upto 9,000HP so I decided to get out they trusty drag tuned x1 and I bet them with my legit cars, who has done that? I wouldn't surprised on how many of us have……

Hacked cars are ruining the drag community again. I have not touched GT5 since they found a way back in.

That's because your racing noobs with a normal car just a ton of horsepower.. I don't really care to drag my hybrids but if you want to run my 475KG, 1800HP, 4WD Mach 1 with your X1 you're more than welcome to :D

jgancherjr
That's because your racing noobs with a normal car just a ton of horsepower.. I don't really care to drag my hybrids but if you want to run my 475KG, 1800HP, 4WD Mach 1 with your X1 you're more than welcome to :D

What's the 1/4? 4 seconds?

jgancherjr

Na noobs joined our lobby.

What's the 1/4? 4 seconds?

Getting ready to find out :) then it will be up on Ryzno's Hybrid leaderboard.

I'm sure it's faster than the X1, but probably not a ton, 5 speed tranny isn't gonna help, also I believe it's gonna be hard to do the 3-high 4 second cars without the grip multiplier.. Unless I'm missing something..

Last edited:
Getting ready to find out :) then it will be up on Ryzno's Hybrid leaderboard.

I'm sure it's faster than the X1, but probably not a ton, 5 speed tranny isn't gonna help, also I believe it's gonna be hard to do the 3-high 4 second cars without the grip multiplier.. Unless I'm missing something..

Well my g4 has held the record for some months now! Surprising cause every other guy is always telling me how their hybrid can run the 1/4 in "1 sec" etc...

If this continue on gt6, I swear I'm going to pull out my g27 and do club circuit racing again.

Back