Hey everyone i just started a new social group called Le Manns crew. No one has currently joined but I hope this thread will change all that. What i want right now from it is really just to get a good group of dedicated racers who enjoy LMP (LE MANNS PROTOTYPES) RACECARS. They range from the Audi r10 to even the Class C cars such as the minolta or sauber. We run rooms with no assists except for abs at most 3. I have a friends list of highly competitive people but I want more so that in the near future we can start having real enduros and good sanctioned racing for points or whatever majority want. I dont care if you have alot or no experience were all always learning new things and anyone who wont quit in the middle of the race or just wants to learn are welcome all the way up to the "pros" . I want this place to be friendly hard racing with no cheating. Also tune sharing and a good way to make alot of friends who enjoy the same thing as you so you can always have someone to race with whether your a nite owl or early bird. Anything to get this started would be appreciated criticism what have you but all in all really i just wanna get the idea off the ground. Thanks to everyone and lets get some good LMP racing started. Also my psn: chattimusmaximus feel free to add me and let me know what for in the message iam always racing so just hit me up.