LeMans2011 Please Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter usa318
  • 10 comments
  • 1,317 views
Messages
4
Hi everyone,
I lost all game info when my PS3 died last week. I have lost all cars,credits,license etc..

I bought the PS3 and GT5 especially for the Circuit La Sarthe, and this upcoming weekend. Can't Wait!!!! Go Peugeot btw..

One question: Is there anyway to buy a Le Mans prototype (787b etc..)? I just need one... and i need it soon. I don't have time to play the game again, I have a job with long hours. Are there any people out there with a service to buy a trade or something..

No angry posts please.. I already played the game for months and lost everything... don't just tell me to get busy in a miata or something.
 
I can put one on share for you if you like? My PSN is the same as my GTP :) Just pm me if you want a specific one, should be able to help

Also now is a pretty good time for super fast grinding, 300k in 3 mins on the K car seasonal with half price 0 mile cars in the OCD as well!
 
You have NO IDEA how happy that would make me!!! I will contact when i get off of work. You are such a nice person.. thank you thank you!!!
 
If you can work up to the world championship you can get a Minolta. You could also try and do the seasonals that have three times more prize money then normal, then buy a half price LM car in the OCD.
 
If i borrow a car... can i use it offline in a time trial?
 
Offline I think you can, just not online events (including the seasonals).
 
If you can work up to the world championship you can get a Minolta. You could also try and do the seasonals that have three times more prize money then normal, then buy a half price LM car in the OCD.

he would need to be a certain level to purchase an LM car. He may need to grind a bit more to raise his level before he buys one.
 
he would need to be a certain level to purchase an LM car. He may need to grind a bit more to raise his level before he buys one.

Hopefully the seasonals would have enough XP to do that. But with the latest events you get level 21,22 and 23 tickets as prizes, so you can get LM cars from these.
 
Hopefully the seasonals would have enough XP to do that. But with the latest events you get level 21,22 and 23 tickets as prizes, so you can get LM cars from these.

I made a new account tonight and got from level 1 to 24 after golding the three big new seasonals, so that should be no problem :P

Anyways, some cars are on up my profile now, if anyone else wants to borrow some pm me!
 
I just bought the 787B today. It took me a leisurely 4 hours to raise the 5.26mil (I had just over $100k at the start). What made it easy is the 3x prize money for Seasonal races and in the Lamborghini races, 1st place prize money is anywhere from $380k to $479k (that's almost half a million). The 5 lap Nurburgring GP (3.7km) is just under 8 minutes. Since no one should do a non-stop 80 minute stint (at least not in front of a TV), if you invest at least 2 hours, you can easily raise the money to buy the Mazda. BTW, the 787B is just terrific.
 
I'm feeling very generous today.

Send me a copy of ALL your helmets and outfits and i'll send a level 23 ticket to you. Should be good for loads of LMP's.

Won't be able to do it until the reset at 1am GMT though.

Add me.👍
 
Back