Lemon Car??

  • Thread starter Thread starter kemmac
  • 5 comments
  • 1,095 views
Messages
147
Messages
Keblast
In Sport Mode.. One of the races that provide car with 6 different color to select. I ve drove 4 different color of car. And one of them was so slow to compare other three. Its gone 1.5 sec slower. I believe there lemon/slower car. Nothing has to do with driving ability.
 
What car was it? Perhaps some of us could test out this, I'm not being rude, absurd theory.
 
What car was it? Perhaps some of us could test out this, I'm not being rude, absurd theory.

If it's this week's daily race he's talking about, it's either the Fiat 500F or the Toyota GT86.


Also, 1.5 seconds is small margin of error that I could put on the driver and not car, if you ask me.
 
I thought it was a joke... it is, isn’t it?
 
Wait so if I paint my car lemon yellow it will slow the car down?



Yyyeah.
 
Back