Lend Me a Ferrari F1 Please? Or Trade for Matte Paints.

  • Thread starter Thread starter balang_479
  • 10 comments
  • 511 views
Messages
1,702
Messages
balang_479
I need one just for the events, I'm online for another hour, or this evening if anyone is available, will only be an hour while I complete the challenges.

Please anyone?

Edit: Trade one for these paints:


Matte Pink
Matte Purple
Matte White
Matte Light Blue
Matte Light Red
 
Last edited:
You really should offer something in return.
 
Just for lending? What happened to kindness in a videogame?

This is a trading forum, not a charity forum. Nothing personal.
 
Wow, didn't realise there were such strict rules.

They're not rules. I said 'should', not 'must'.
Good luck anyway, I'm sure someone wil help ;)
 
He's just going to get it and then dupe it for himself to keep.
 
He's just going to get it and then dupe it for himself to keep.

hhahah, no I don't cheat. Otherwise I could have just duplicated money to buy one.

I simply can't afford one.
 
hhahah, no I don't cheat. Otherwise I could have just duplicated money to buy one.

I simply can't afford one.

Duped money? That's a new one on me! :dunce:
 
Ok, how about this:

I've got a few matte paints if anyone wants to trade one then?

Matte Pink
Matte Purple
Matte White
Matte Light Blue
Matte Light Red
 
Back