Lernerville Speedway

United States
United States
GTP_Johnny1996
NewLernervilleLogo.gif

arch1.jpg

Lernerville Speedway, located in Sarver, Pennsylvania, is a four-tenth mile dirt oval home to weekly Fab Four and occasional World of Outlaws races. The track opened in 1967 and had its first full season the following year. Starting back in 1993, the track ran Fab Four races (sprint car, late model, modified, and sportsman classes), and still does so to this day. Lernerville also hosts both series of the World of Outlaws, the Sprint Car Series and the Late Model Series. With nearly 50 years of history, Lernerville Speedway is the only track in the nation to run the "Big 3" (410 Sprint Cars, Super Late Models and Big Block Modifieds) on a weekly basis.

This is my home track and with other dirt tracks previously suggested, I would love to see this venue make it to the series known as Gran Turismo. We don't necessarily need the any of the cars that run on the track to go with it, though they would be nice additions, we just need to see this track added into GT. I would easily have a new Nordschleife and a new Bathurst, that being a track where most of my time is spent even in the most boring of times. Let's make it happen. :cheers:

Back