Les Paul Jam!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 7 comments
  • 625 views
No sound here at work, but I'll watch it at home. Thanks for the link!
 
Wow. What an amazing site of incredibly talented guitarists, and the man himself, Les Paul.

Great find, Solid!
 
Nice find! I'm annoyed I couldn't hear if David Gilmour did a little solo or not!

My god its obvious how much the aussie band "The Living End" borrows from The Stray Cats...
 
James2097
Nice find! I'm annoyed I couldn't hear if David Gilmour did a little solo or not!
Yeah...

Nice find Solid! 👍
Les Paul's Les Paul must be worth quite a bit eh? :lol:
 
i thought the title said "les Pearl Jam at 1st... i need to rest. :) great song :D
 
James2097
Nice find! I'm annoyed I couldn't hear if David Gilmour did a little solo or not!

Just before BB King, the camera doesn't do a close up, but the sound is unmistakeable, and you see it a bit from far away.

Great find! 👍
 
Back