Let me introduce myself :-)

• Thread starter LizMcQueen
  • 12 comments
LizMcQueen
Hello everyone, my name is Liz and I'm a newbie here, well, really I'm here since two months ago, but I hadn't seen this thread before, now I'll answer Jordan's questions.
* How did you find GTPlanet? I found GTPlanet looking for setups when I was in the spanish official Gran Turismo forum some time ago, but as in that moment I didn't know anyone here, I didn't register. Then, when I met some members of this forum playing online I decided introduce myself here.
* Where are you from? I'm from Spain, and I was living in United States for a few years too (I'm half spanish half american).
* When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games? about a year ago because my brother gave me the PS3 and GT5P when police suspended my driver license for speeding.
* Do you play with a steering wheel? yes, since two months ago I have a G25.
* What other games do you enjoy? SSC and GTA IV.
* What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site? get, give and discuss information and opinions about music, movies, cars, Gran Turismo and other things, have fun, make friends...
See you soon.

Hi Liz,I would welcome you to GTPlanet if I didn't know you're already - quite understandably - a very popular member here! ;) Still, I hope you have a great time in these forums!

Btw, I read on another thread that you're from Galicia, so we're practically neighbors - I'm from Vila Real, in the north of Portugal. :)

See you around - most likely in the movies section 👍

Welcome, Liz!
pint.gif

:P

Hi Liz

Hope the fuzz don't keep your licence for too long.

Neal

:cheers:

Bienvenida! Espero que lo pases bien por aquí y trata de no hablar mucho español, pues a la gente no le gusta... son unos cabrones guiris igual.

Ah, y ten cuidado con Famine

Bienvenida! Espero que lo pases bien por aquí y trata de no hablar mucho español, pues a la gente no le gusta... son unos cabrones guiris igual.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guiri

Fortunately I'm not fair haired, don't wear socks with sandals and have only been to San Juan de Los Terreros which isn't your usual British tourist spot ;)

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
RUI
I read on another thread that you're from Galicia, so we're practically neighbors - I'm from Vila Real, in the north of Portugal. :)
Yes RUI, we're neighbors (only 300km away).
Hope the fuzz don't keep your licence for too long.
No problem, they restored my driver license a few months ago.
I know, Famine was in my profile and he deleted all visitor messages in spanish.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guiri
Fortunately I'm not fair haired, don't wear socks with sandals and have only been to San Juan de Los Terreros which isn't your usual British tourist spot ;)
"guiris" are very funny, and the most important thing is: they bathe in the pool wearing t-shirt always.

:lol: :lol:

Welcome Liz mate! Hope to race you soon (again) in our marujas night;)👍!

EDIT: Your brother really did a nice gesture:D!

Back