Let us exchange Mileage points for credits

• Thread starter isamu
  • 13 comments

isamu

(Banned)
Boy it sure would be nice to be able to exchange our mileage points for good cold hard credits so we could like....Y'know, do something with them and buy stuff. I've been at my mileage limit for a few days now and have already bought everything there is to buy in the mileage shop. Being stuck at 99,999 Mi with nothing to do with them kinda sucks. Lets all write PD a letter letting them know we want to exchange Mi points for credits! :D

Boy it sure would be nice to be able to exchange our mileage points for good cold hard credits so we could like....Y'know, do something with them and buy stuff. I've been at my mileage limit for a few days now and have already bought everything there is to buy in the mileage shop. Being stuck at 99,999 Mi with nothing to do with them kinda sucks. Lets all write PD a letter letting them know we want to exchange Mi points for credits! :D
Ahh, but have you fully upgraded a Ferrari 330 P4, or other unicorn car? Many of the unicorn cars have Weight Reduction stages that only allow you to increase the weight of the car, not lower it further....cause, you know, that old Colin Chapman adage about “adding weight to a car to make it faster” :lol:

Ahh, but have you fully upgraded a Ferrari 330 P4, or other unicorn car? Many of the unicorn cars have Weight Reduction stages that only allow you to increase the weight of the car, not lower it further....cause, you know, that old Colin Chapman adage about “adding weight to a car to make it faster”
where in that persons post does it say anything about what you replied with ?

Ahh, but have you fully upgraded a Ferrari 330 P4, or other unicorn car? Many of the unicorn cars have Weight Reduction stages that only allow you to increase the weight of the car, not lower it further....cause, you know, that old Colin Chapman adage about “adding weight to a car to make it faster” :lol:
Beat me to it :lol: Yup to tune one of the unicorns you say bye bye to around 60K of your mileage points :eek:

i had the game since beta . you shouldnt ass-ume stuff .
You’ve had the game since beta, but aren’t aware that you use milage points to purchase power and weight stages.

If you’re not new to GT Sport, then I’ll hold my tongue about further assumptions lol.

Since we’re offering each other friendly advice, perhaps you should try reading things more than once to make sure you comprehend what was written.

Yeah I already fully upgraded the Ferrari 330 P4. What is the Unicorn car? Who makes it?

I'm damn near constantly at the cash limit too, so while it wouldn't benefit me, I do think it's a good idea. They should also make it that all the wheels and paint codes are available at all times. If you miss a color you want you shouldn't have to wait months for it to come back around.

Yeah I already fully upgraded the Ferrari 330 P4. What is the Unicorn car? Who makes it?
“Unicorn cars” is what some people call the really expensive cars in the game, usually the ones that cost 10mil credits and up.

Aston Martin DB3S - 10mil
Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 - 10mil
Ferrari 250 GT - 12.5mil
Jaguar D-Type - 15mil
Shelby Daytona Coupe - 15mil
Lamborghini Miura P400 - 15mil
Ferrari 250 GTO - 20mil
Ferrari 330 P4 - 20mil
Jaguar XJ13 - 20mil
Ford GT Mark IV - 20mil

All except for the Ferrari 250 GT and Lambo Miura P400 can enter the Nostalgic 1979 event in the Professional League in Campaign mode. This event, specifically the race at La Sarthe, is one of the best credit farming races in the game.

Of all the cars that can enter the race, only the Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 is NOT capable of winning. All of the other cars can win the La Sarthe race. Some of them need max HP upgrades and max weight reduction upgrades, and softer tires, but they can all win with the clean race bonus.

I think the term comes from older GT games where some of these same cars used to only be available through the Used Car Dealer, and would only appear there very rarely. The rarity of them being in the UCD combined with a high price tag made it really rare to see these cars in online lobbies...when you saw one, it was a “unicorn” :P. It’s still rare to see them in GTS online lobbies, but only because of the boring credit grind in GTS.

I've bought everything in MiEx save for 3 paints. I've tuned every car to maximum/minimum power/weight (including ALL unicorn cars). I only drive in FIA races and I'm already sitting at 99,999 since middle of this year. Each update I'm basically just buying new cars in every colour and fully tuning them to waste mileage points, but it soon maxxed out again. I'd love to see mileage converted to currency, but at this point I just treat it as an infinite resource (i.e. tuning cars is basically free) :lol:

“Unicorn cars” is what some people call the really expensive cars in the game, usually the ones that cost 10mil credits and up.

Aston Martin DB3S - 10mil
Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 - 10mil
Ferrari 250 GT - 12.5mil
Jaguar D-Type - 15mil
Shelby Daytona Coupe - 15mil
Lamborghini Miura P400 - 15mil
Ferrari 250 GTO - 20mil
Ferrari 330 P4 - 20mil
Jaguar XJ13 - 20mil
Ford GT Mark IV - 20mil

All except for the Ferrari 250 GT and Lambo Miura P400 can enter the Nostalgic 1979 event in the Professional League in Campaign mode. This event, specifically the race at La Sarthe, is one of the best credit farming races in the game.

Of all the cars that can enter the race, only the Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 is NOT capable of winning. All of the other cars can win the La Sarthe race. Some of them need max HP upgrades and max weight reduction upgrades, and softer tires, but they can all win with the clean race bonus.

I think the term comes from older GT games where some of these same cars used to only be available through the Used Car Dealer, and would only appear there very rarely. The rarity of them being in the UCD combined with a high price tag made it really rare to see these cars in online lobbies...when you saw one, it was a “unicorn” :P. It’s still rare to see them in GTS online lobbies, but only because of the boring credit grind in GTS.

This is a very good post Twitcher! Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. 👍

Back