Lets All...

  • Thread starter Thread starter NEWBIE2003
  • 11 comments
  • 413 views
Messages
1
Start GT3 again...

I would win the Mazda MX5 on the B License, win the Clubman Cup, Sunday Cup... Buy a Yaris\Vitz and Tune it to 266BHP with a Stg3 Turb, complete the Beginner League Yaris Series Twice and build myself an NSX Drift Car for the Amateur and Pro League!

Whadda you reckon? Complete it with 100% Win Rate?

Its on...

:D
 
and say we did! :)
 
I am really trying to decide if I want to buy another Memory Card just to start GT3 again.


It doesnt seem worth it.
 
i got this "flash memory" card. it kinda sucks cuz you have to put in a boot disc every time you start up the PS2 for it to recognize the card, but the good thing is that its like a zip drive and i can compress the saved game files. so if i wanted to start again...i could compress the current GT3 game and start a new one. that doesnt mean im gonna do it though. just the thought of repeating those license tests...
 
yeah ive got that memory thing aswell...its a real pain in the ass, gonna get an official card soon....
 
lol i restarted and have like 67/67 races 100% ratio ^_^
i started with the Miata LS that u win from B license.
tryin to beat the FR Pro Series with my SS Trueno with 256 hp. I tuned it almost completely except lightening 3 and N/A 3. I don't think i'll ever use those 2 ^_^ It'll ruin the drifting ability.
 
Well I finally managed to get all Gold in the B Licence last night (after 1 whole month of blistering my thumbs) and I've decided to not continue playing, until I've made a backup of that save game on a second memory card which I ordered this morning.

That way, if I ever want to start a "new" game, I've always got my all gold B licence (plus a nice new MX-5) on the spare memory card to load up at the beginning, and start from there. No races entered, no cars bought, nothing. Just the Licence, a bonus car and 18,000 cr. :D

£25 might seem a lot just for that, but it's nothing compared to the torture I've put my hands and nerves through since xmas! Plus I think I might have killed the nerve endings in my left thumb, I can't feel a thing - I use the D-Pad, see. I'm not very good with the analog sticks, or I go all over the place.

Joey
 
Back