let's make a quick deal!! lookn for a F 10!!

Messages
1,153
Messages
DAGO-CHOPPERS619 & RAIDERZ-GURL-98
f 10

don't know where mine went!

either of these garages are open to trade now!

thanks


garage #2 LD: x-1 vettle, audi rc 01, gt40 rc 69, C4 wrc 08, Vertigo rc 04,SLR mclaren 03, Pink X1 LVL 24 TICKET!!!

garage # 3 TUHO: Ford gt test car II, X1 Prototype, PINK X1, lvl 24 ticket, 370z gta

since the seasonal's are up!!
 
Last edited:
I got the Nismo S tune, what could I get for it?
EDIT: Read wrong, it says Z tune. nvm.
 
Last edited:
I got any of them apart from the rally raid (coz I don't want it :lol:).

I'll take your 370 gta:)

I think neither of us are free until tuesday though...
 
this account is open now!
 
Ok, cool. Send it over and I'll hook you up on monday/tuesday 👍 ;) Hehe

I'll shoot you a couple of chromes while you're waiting, unless you'd rather trade a SpecII test car with the other guy for those?
 
Deal

thank you pops:tup:
 
ok guys quick 3 paints for cheap car deal!
 
I can do 3 chromes for 300 sl
 
thank you honda!!👍

if someone want to do the jag tomorrow for 3 paints lmk!
 
quick deal up!

thanks
 
the e55 amg is in my used lot right now..... im flat brok so i cant afford it. Ill keep an eye out for you though
 
help me get 1 of these cheap cars:)
 
got a Coupe 22b, what u wanna give up? cheers
 
read the top post!!
 
thing is: top post states u can trade for any of 7 cars mentioned and a ticket (and ur garage link in sig) but the following posts dont refer to any of these 7 cars so I wondered if u wanna give up any of ur cars in ur garage for the Impreza I am offering... Thanks for clarifying
 
it says" i can trade any of these cars"

so that means that 1 account has those cars on it!!
 
ok got it, thx... so lvl. 24 ticket for 22b?
 
Only if you load it up!!!

all parts and a oil change!!

deal?
 
deal! will take me 10 min tho, am broke as hell at the moment... add me MJ23AIR thx!
 
Another great deal done!! Recommending this guy strongly!!! Fair Trader!! Looking forward to the next deal! Back to checking ur garage now! ;-) THANX!
 
My f 10 is gone LOL
 
Back