Let's talk who has who's exclusive rights.

United States
United States
killstreakr
I heard that the new DPi cars are going to be exclusive to forza motorsport and we will not be able to get them for a while. I'm just wondering if there are any other exclusive rights, deals, or restrictions this game will have. Is there no possibility for Bentley's because we don't have their rights this game? Or what about Cadillac? Is it possible we may get the new BMW m8 GTE 2018 or is there no hope for that. Let me know so we don't have to be let down in the future when we don't get a certain car.

I heard that the new DPi cars are going to be exclusive to forza motorsport and we will not be able to get them for a while. I'm just wondering if there are any other exclusive rights, deals, or restrictions this game will have. Is there no possibility for Bentley's because we don't have their rights this game? Or what about Cadillac? Is it possible we may get the new BMW m8 GTE 2018 or is there no hope for that. Let me know so we don't have to be let down in the future when we don't get a certain car.
We don't know . I feel the Toyota " exclusivity " deal is bogus as Toyota hot wheels also stoped being made this year . All the Toyota's in other brands are race tooned and licenced in 2016-17 . I'm feeling Toyota is putting a hiatus on it's licencing .

Latest Posts

Back